Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, NFLfan said:

I thought Rivers and Wentz played better. Foles like he has not had practice with teammates. 

They did, and Rivers was actually a great QB for us for one year. Other than that, they’ve all been mediocre to awful. I miss Luck. Hell, I miss Rivers.

• Like 4

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Wentz was terrible though let's not mistake that. Didnt last in Wash past 5 starts.........Ryan just wasnt the ideal replacement.

He got hurt in Washington. Guarantee he will start their last 2 games and possibly make the playoffs. They are actually fairly healthy now 

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

I actually don’t like Bama QBs, at all, but I like Young. I’m still very hesitant on him though because of his size. Mac Jones was never good.

So hard to judge when you have much more talent around you then opponent , top wr,rb , O line..many can excel when tilted so much in their favor.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think it’s safe to say we aren’t beating the giants Sunday. They don’t care and just want to be done. Texans will play hard so probably going to lose that too. So don’t think we are going to lose draft position. Now it comes down to do we get any higher.

Lovie will have them play hard.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

I don’t think Sam has won a Super Bowl yet.  In fact I would be surprised if he is on any team next year.  No need to waste snaps on him.

My question stands, why was he cut by all those teams? Maybe because he has proven since then that he will never get close to winning another one? 

A majority of the current starting QB’s haven’t won a superbowl either, yet their Coach’s are starting them? Strange.

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think it’s safe to say we aren’t beating the giants Sunday. They don’t care and just want to be done. Texans will play hard so probably going to lose that too. So don’t think we are going to lose draft position. Now it comes down to do we get any higher.

yeah I’m not confident we will win any of the next 2 games 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I don’t think Sam has won a Super Bowl yet.  In fact I would be surprised if he is on any team next year.  No need to waste snaps on him.

Any QB in the draft hasn't won an NFL game either.  With that logic why bother wasting a pick?

Sam has played 2 games against NFL starters, and that includes pre-season.  We really don't know how bad or good he is.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Young, Stroud, & maybe Levis. I think he would’ve schemed things up better and gotten more out of Wentz, Ryan, and Foles too.  He’s a much better offensive minded coach than Frank or Parks.

No doubt. Like I said I’m glad to be wrong when I said Sean Payton isn’t coming here

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

They might do it for a player and a pick.  Player could be a way to shed some salary.

Oh my. So what player would the Saints want as they are rebuilding? They would want  a 1st and probably our  top 5 pick.  We are not getting Sean. We will bring back  lame duck  Ballard. Insert garbage coach for  a year and picking top 3 in 2024.