Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Players are just going through the motions tonight. They just want the season over. Under the circumstances I thinks it’s unfair. 3 Qb all suck? There is much more wrong with this offense then just QB. It’s the major issue but schemes are broken. A play caller right now that doesn’t know what he is doing. 

Foles is making bad reads too, not just throwing to the wrong shoulder. He’s just as bad as Ryan when things break down. 

Just now, Introspect said:

you might as wait until 2027 for ARCH MANNING....

Gotta go with what's the best now... if the QB for 2023 is bad then Arch will be there

Well the way this Franchse is going, we  may have a shot at him. I promise u this. If we had the pick and turned the card. The Mnanings would never let him come here lol. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I did not like when they moved.

There was a Chargers executive who had been with the team for about 20 years. When the Chargers moved out of San Diego, he decided not to move with them. His wife had Huntington's Disease and he would visit her at a care facility daily. He did not want to uproot her. So, he resigned.

I have no feelings one way or the other about the team, but I was disgusted by the move. Completely for money, and totally abandoned a great fan base in SD. Embarrassing stuff from the Chargers and the NFL

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Yes.  Really.  He has not played in a year.   Three practices this week with the 1st team.  What exactly were you expecting?  I think he will get better the next couple of games.

So why did all these teams cut him….

Philadelphia Eagles (2012–2014)

St. Louis Rams (2015)

Kansas City Chiefs (2016)

Philadelphia Eagles (2017–2018)

Jacksonville Jaguars (2019)

Chicago Bears (2020–2021)

Did he not get enough practice there? You could say the EXACT same thing about Sam, except the fact that he had ZERO professional experience…. So I ask you, what exactly were you expecting from him with so little experience/time?

• Like 2

Just now, chad72 said:

Foles is making bad reads too, not just throwing to the wrong shoulder. He’s just as bad as Ryan when things break down. 

All you guys wanting to draft a QB, you could put Jesus Christ back there but with this oline you are going to get the same results.

One of the worst colts season in quite sometime. Even worse when manning was out because we didn’t expect to be miraculous or even halfway decent. This year we have all these high hopes with being able to hold our own and kaboom we sucked it up royally.

Foles sucks….we brought in two garbage QB’s this past offseason. Oye!

Just now, ojsglove said:

All you guys wanting to draft a QB, you could put Jesus Christ back there but with this oline you are going to get the same results.

1-2-3 there should be a release of the ball. If it’s not the OL, it’s the play calls that aren’t getting guys open. This offense needs to be torn down. The OL has played acceptable enough this game. 

It’s actually futile on my part to expect different results, that part you’re right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

So why did all these teams cut him….

Philadelphia Eagles (2012–2014)

St. Louis Rams (2015)

Kansas City Chiefs (2016)

Philadelphia Eagles (2017–2018)

Jacksonville Jaguars (2019)

Chicago Bears (2020–2021)

Did he not get enough practice there? You could say the EXACT same thing about Sam, except the fact that he had ZERO professional experience…. So I ask you, what exactly were you expecting from him with so little experience/time?

I don’t think Sam has won a Super Bowl yet.  In fact I would be surprised if he is on any team next year.  No need to waste snaps on him.