Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts host the Los Angeles Chargers tonight on Monday Night Football. The Colts will start Nick Foles at QB. (The video from NFL.com still has Ryan starting at QB; so, I won't post it this week.)

The last game was a disappointing one for all those involved with the team. Colts safety Rodney McLeod Jr. put it well, 

"Like any week, whether you have a great game or the worst game, you've got to learn from it, aim to get better and put your best foot forward...We've had time to view what happened, how it happened and what we need to do to make sure it doesn't happen again.”

With that in mind, the Colts will look to play spoiler and beat the Chargers who are vying for a playoff spot. 

Who is OUT for this game

Colts: Kenny Moore (S) and Kylen Grandson (TE)

The Chargers: Lemon Hall (CB)

What are your thoughts on this game? Are you hoping for a win  or a loss (higher draft pick, possibly easier 2023 schedule)? Whatever you prefer, good luck and enjoy the game.:colts:

Indianapolis Colts Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

@folesfan, welcome to the forum. You can join the game thread here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thanks again for opening the thread, NFLfan!

Evaluation, evaluation, evaluation.

Let the kids play and let Foles air it out (if the Oline can remember how to do their job again).  Open up the playbook and be completely unpredictable.  Let's have some fun out there tonight!

Go Colts!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Although I want to lose this game I am excited to see if Foles brings something different to this offense.

If he has a successful first drive - a few first downs with some good passing - then the Oline might play better.  Just a hunch, but success can start a snowball effect.  I would like to see how our receivers fare when they can run some longer routes knowing the ball could get to them.

• Like 2

I want to see Justin Herbert finally make the postseason, but I don't want us to be the red carpet that leads him there, which is what we would be if the Chargers win tonite. 

I'd like to see Foles take advantage of this primetime opportunity, and keep LA's champagne on ice for 1 more week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluephantom87 said:

I expect the Colts to win this one with Foles at qb. The Chargers are inconsistent and with Ballard coming back I'm quit sure they have a 2023 qb plan in place. The BIGGER picture is to get a couple of wins to sell Saturday as hc next season.

foles has been horrible the last couple of years . outside his one great game at the super bowl he hasnt shown much