Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, FuedinHatfield said:

On a whole not tonight. I've never actually seen a spearing call on a RB. Even though they do it every play.

I remember a game vs the pats a few years ago that their RB speared our player and it wasn't called.  Our guy missed a couple of games from what I remember??

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Trust me.  We r getting their faster than u may think. We have a rogue owner, a below average GM and a coach  who  is training on the job.

Owner who owns a team that has been in 2 Super Bowls. Pretty good with that. Coach who in three weeks won’t be the coach anymore. What this season has done, is force them to finally address what should have been done after the end of Brissett’s post Andrew year,

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Stroud is gonna have a chance to prove himself in the semifinals against Georgia.  I’m still not sold on Levis.  Can’t trust the decision making of a guy who puts mayo in his coffee. Lol. 

Stroud chokes at any sign of trouble huge red flag, you couldnt get me to drink coffee with mayo,mustard,creamer anything that * is terrible......lol

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Owner who owns a team that has been in 2 Super Bowls. Pretty good with that. Coach who in three weeks won’t be the coach anymore. What this season has done, is force them to finally address what should have been done after the end of Brissett’s post Andrew year,

Irsay had nothing to do with the Colts getting to 2 super bowl. He stood out of the way.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Irsay had nothing to do with the Colts getting to 2 super bowl. He stood out of the way.

I mean he hired Polian, the GM that got them there...Irsay deserves a lot of criticism, but it’s not like he didn’t play any part at all in the Super Bowl runs

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

You are a fool if you believe that, a straight fool, and Bill has given countless interviews to  destroy your foolish statements.

Soxho2 am I a fool. Please explain to me how Irsay impacted this team's record in the Manning years?  He hired Bill  and Bill hired Dungy.