Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Nick hasn't looked accurate on the deep shots though. n I think Sam would do better there.

They showed a graphic earlier that said the Foles is 14th in deep throw attempts over a certain time frame, but 36th in accuracy. Seems pretty on par for what we've seen him do so far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

lets be honest with both ryan and foles its like watching paint dry .    we need to draft a QB so bad im sick of watching paint dry all year

Like I said at least we are taking shots. I never expected much with Foles because it’s a bad situation.  With Sam doubt we even take shots. 

Just now, Shive said:

They showed a graphic earlier that said the Files is 14th in deep throw attempts over a certain time frame, but 36th in accuracy. Seems pretty on par for what we've seen him do so far.

He first needs to identify his Alshon Jeffery WRs in Pittman and Pierce to throw to more often. Wentz wasn’t this bad guys, contrary to all the bias that’s been exhibited here. Most of his issues were layups and what was between his ears for decision making 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

He first needs to identify his Alshon Jeffery WRs in Pittman and Pierce to throw to more often. Wentz wasn’t this bad guys, contrary to all the bias that’s been exhibited here. Most of his issues were layups and what was between his ears for decision making 

Wentz isnt the answer to the problems either, so why bring him up.

Just now, ChuggaBeer said:

That's kind how I took it too.     So what did you mean then?

That eventually they are going to prtect the players so much it will be flag football. I actually was glad he got ejected. Thats the issue with people these days they assume way too much. 

• Like 1