Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Lol this is a clown show. Overpaid players everywhere.  Can't run, can't block, can't pass. Can't call plays.

This isn't worth then money I spend on packages to watch football.  

I live in Canada and have been a fan for 20 years. I might be shopping for a new team. I never thought I'd say that, but this team has nothing to look forward to.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

Lol this is a clown show. Overpaid players everywhere.  Can't run, can't block, can't pass. Can't call plays.

This isn't worth then money I spend on packages to watch football.  

I live in Canada and have been a fan for 20 years. I might be shopping for a new team. I never thought I'd say that, but this team has nothing to look forward to.

Sure there is next week !!!!

5 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

The fact Ballard didn’t fix this oline when he had 7 weeks to do so is a travesty. They ignored the real issue and now it’s done crashing down. I don’t know how he keeps his job.

The O Line will bounce back under a new coach (Hopefully Sean Payton).  I think they’ve quit on Frank & the current O Line coach. We all remember Nelson having to remind Frank to run the damn ball with Taylor.  Time for a new voice of leadership. 

• Like 1

Just now, tweezy32 said:

This is so bad. Like usually I can watch a bad game but this is just straight trash. I’d be embarrassed.

I'm really have a hard time and I'm usually a really optimistic person.

This defense just can't hold up with all of these 3 and outs. They going to be gassed.

• Like 2