Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Commanders Colts prediction + Sam Ehlinger prediction

danlhart87

JMV brought in someone, I think from PFF? Anyway the numbers are in favor for the colts to win!!!

IRSAY 23             SNYDER 13

SamE.    18-23 159 yards 1td, no picks

Rushes 7/49yards

And receives the Game Ball :banana:

Irsay wastes no time and extends SamE. to a Brisset type contract, 2 years, $30 million.

I have not had very strong feelings about this team this year other than I thought we would look better v. KC than we did Houston or JAX.

But this week.  Wow.  I have no idea how the Colts will look v. the Commies.   I have no idea how Sam E. Boi will perform.   

Colts Treehudredfortytoo.  Commies 2.  

12 minutes ago, Nickster said:

I have not had very strong feelings about this team this year other than I thought we would look better v. KC than we did Houston or JAX.

But this week.  Wow.  I have no idea how the Colts will look v. the Commies.   I have no idea how Sam E. Boi will perform.   

I have no clue either, I think on paper we have a better roster but how good is Sam is a huge question.

12 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Commanders 24

Colts 21

20/37 204 yards 1 touchdown 1 Interception

6 rushes 21 yards 1 touchdown 

Ehlinger is your boy right?  Texas fan?  You must be loving it right now if i'm right.

My head says loss but my heart says

Colts 10

Commanders 3

15/25 150 no picks no tds

3 rushes for 5 yards

EDIT: I looked up Brady's first start and his stats.  i'll say Sam mirrors those for 13-of-23 passes for 168 yards with no touchdowns or interceptions

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

Does anyone agree with me when I say that this is the last chance for the Colts?  The season is over with a loss.

Their remaining games:

Pats

Raiders

Eagles

Steelers

Cowboys

Vikings

Chargers

Giants

Texans

Barring an offensive line MIRACLE, we are 3-7 ish the rest of the way.

JMO of course.

52 minutes ago, Myles said:

Does anyone agree with me when I say that this is the last chance for the Colts?  The season is over with a loss.

Their remaining games:

Pats

Raiders

Eagles

Steelers

Cowboys

Vikings

Chargers

Giants

Texans

If Sam is any good, we should beat the Commanders, Pats, Chargers - who are overrated and the game is here, Steelers, and Texans. Maybe even the Giants, I think the Giants will cool off. If Sam finishes 9-7-1 and we make the playoffs then I will say he is the man. We may lose to the Raiders because it is on the road so that would be understandable. Raiders have underachieved and have a good QB.

1 hour ago, Nickster said:

My heart says Sam goes out an pulls an Andrew Luck lol. However, Washington has studs up front on the Dline, so I fear they are going to destroy Sam which will lead to turnovers. I see no signs of the Oline improving. I have to question whether the 3 top guys r actually physically past their prime? 

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Sam is any good, we should beat the Commanders, Pats, Chargers - who are overrated and the game is here, Steelers, and Texans. Maybe even the Giants, I think the Giants will cool off. If Sam finishes 9-7-1 and we make the playoffs then I will say he is the man. We may lose to the Raiders because it is on the road so that would be understandable. Raiders have underachieved and have a good QB.

i think they lose to the Skins, Chargers, Steelers and maybe Pats out of those.   I think they finish 7-9-1.  Hopefully that gets us a top 10 draft pick.

1 minute ago, Myles said:

i think they lose to the Skins, Chargers, Steelers and maybe Pats out of those.   I think they finish 7-9-1.  Hopefully that gets us a top 10 draft pick.

At this point I am not sure what will happen, we could go either something like 6-10-1 or 9-7-1 depending if Sam is good and how the team responds to all of this stuff going on. 

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Their remaining games:

Pats

Raiders

Eagles

Steelers

Cowboys

Vikings

Chargers

Giants

Texans

I expect Washington to "bounce" this week, coming off a huge home win vs Green Bay. Perfect time for Colts to play them. I expect this game starts opposite from all other games, with the Colts jumping out to an early lead. Comfortable win for the Colts. 

Philly looks tough. Dallas too.

I'm not sold on either Giants or Vikings, and it's hard to imagine they sustain this play into mid December.

Pats, Raiders, Steelers, Chargers, Texans, all winnable games. 

30 minutes ago, coltsva said:

I expect Washington to "bounce" this week, coming off a huge home win vs Green Bay. Perfect time for Colts to play them. I expect this game starts opposite from all other games, with the Colts jumping out to an early lead. Comfortable win for the Colts. 

Philly looks tough. Dallas too.

I'm not sold on either Giants or Vikings, and it's hard to imagine they sustain this play into mid December.

Pats, Raiders, Steelers, Chargers, Texans, all winnable games. 

Also all possible losses as well.  I'll be rooting hard for the Colts to win this week against the Skins but if they lose and the Titans win, I may be rooting for losses the rest of the way.

Archived