Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Commanders Colts prediction + Sam Ehlinger prediction

danlhart87

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Sam is any good, we should beat the Commanders, Pats, Chargers - who are overrated and the game is here, Steelers, and Texans. Maybe even the Giants, I think the Giants will cool off. If Sam finishes 9-7-1 and we make the playoffs then I will say he is the man. We may lose to the Raiders because it is on the road so that would be understandable. Raiders have underachieved and have a good QB.

I doubt we beat the Pats. Playing what is essentially a rookie against Belichick never goes well. Also it’s at their place. 

I think our best chance for a win is against the Commanders and the Texans. The Steelers are just like us this year, they usually have our number, but have them home. 

5 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I doubt we beat the Pats. Playing what is essentially a rookie against Belichick never goes well. Also it’s at their place. 

I think our best chance for a win is against the Commanders and the Texans. The Steelers are just like us this year, they usually have our number, but have them home. 

I am just hoping for the best now, my expectations are out the window. So now if we do good I will be pleasantly be happy. Sam may light it up?

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am just hoping for the best now, my expectations are out the window. So now if we do good I will be pleasantly be happy. Sam may light it up?

Me too. I hope Sam balls out and shows he’s our guy. Not expecting much the rest of the year though. 

1 hour ago, Solid84 said:

They couldn’t stop fields from running all over. They look bad. This isn’t the same pats.

45 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think we see full force JT this week but will it be enough? I still think there are many winnable games on the schedule.

JT is going to have a lot more running space with Sam as the QB. 

18 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Commanders 24

Colts 21

20/37 204 yards 1 touchdown 1 Interception

6 rushes 21 yards 1 touchdown 

Love your twist

Colts 31 Commanders 24

Sam Ehlinger 179 yards 2 TD 0 INT, 0 fumbles

8 rushes 37 yards 1 TD

I have no idea who will win backup vs backup.  I honestly don’t care if we win or lose anymore this season.  It will be about identifying players to be our core. The rest of the season is going to be rough but I look forward to watching the defense and these young players perform. These remaining 10 games will be all about developing and getting tape to see who stays and who goes. I still enjoy it bc it’s part of the process(just three years late).  

On 10/26/2022 at 9:12 AM, indyagent17 said:

This is tough..

I get the feeling our defense will be clicking at home this week. Taylor gets 130 rushing yards and our tight ends have a big day 

Colts 16-13

Sam 16-30 224 1TD, 1 INT but he rushes for 4 first downs 

We have tight ends on our team? 

Well I don't know what to expect, my predictions have sucked so far this year. I did see a stat on bspn that in the super bowl era Colt qb's making their first career start are 1-17. It's time to improve on that one today. Colts 24-17, Sam wins! It didn't say who the one win was. My guess would be Bert Jones in 1975. Quite frankly, Sam can't play any worse than most qb's around the league today, go Colts!!!!!!!!!

Archived