Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Jackie Daytona said:

He needs canned.  I don't care if it means John Fox or God forbid..... Bradley as HC. 

But as someone said after pick one.... "We're fine". Lmao....

They'll be just good enough at season end AGAIN....

to save their jobs.  That's all well ever get from this group.

This team and staff are broken. 

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Mike Vrabel is eating Frank Reich's lunch right now!

Not sure how you arrive at that destination.  This looks like a good divisional game thus far with both teams competing well.  The problem is our QB is being careless with the ball yet again.

This game is going a lot like the Clemson and Syracuse game yesterday. We are out gaining them in yards, but turning the ball over. 

Long way to go still. For those who didn’t watch the game, Clemson won with the backup QB. 

If we were to bring in Ehlinger and win then it would be very similar. 

Just now, Jackie Daytona said:

No, he's absolutely not worse than Wentz at reading a blitz.  

Now, something has happened to him this year though...  As bad as our OL is.... It's better than many he had in ATL, if not all.... 

He’s not better by any means? There are more free blitzers with Ryan at QB than I have ever seen. 

1 minute ago, smittywerb said:

Line is trash but come on Matt!  Just take the darn sack.  What a horrible decision.

How is this line trash.....that's the big question.  

I think it is something like this.....

LT.  Ballard got caught with his junk in his hand (it happens to him all the time at certain positions, but he refuses to seriously adjust to the needs there). 

LG. Q got hurt.... Like niggling, but chronic hurt.  And paid....but before he got paid, his back started acting up.... He's gonna preserve himself to play longer and make more....there goes what makes him Q.....

C.  Ryan Kelly is a pansy.  He's also a pansy who's overpaid, hurt all the time, and can't call a damn line assignment or recognize a blitz 

RG - they all play for Minny and the Giants

RT - I think Smith is good, but he is a bit of a 1 trick pony....and he's been largely figured out.

• Thanks 2