Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

This officiating is inexcusable, The titans got away with a false start, a bad hold and got 3 points, A blatant face mask and the very next play a pick 6, now a hold on Fayscon, but the refs can't see ANYTHING on the titans! And to think Goodell is witnessing this in person, must be just the way he wants it. I've seen enough, already know the result of this one.

Just now, Two_pound said:

This officiating is inexcusable, The titans got away with a false start, a bad hold and got 3 points, A blatant face mask and the very next play a pick 6, now a hold on Fayscon, but the refs can't see ANYTHING on the titans! And to think Goodell is witnessing this in person, must be just the way he wants it. I've seen enough, already know the result of this one.

his pockets are lined why should he care if the integrity of the game is in question. He has all but one owner resigning him to another deal. 

2 minutes ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Should probably just get rid of him period.

Yeah because if you're not using him like Sproles I'd rather see Jackson with those carries up the gut!! I prefer no one doing it because it makes it hard on the back. I can't imagine JT in some easy OPEN space schemed plays with misdirection and off tackle runs. Had a feeling this game would go back to the long methodical offensive plays that have NO room for error!! This offense lacks EXPLOSIVE plays! Check down is the norm today which is easy for a defense to jump routes....

• Like 1