Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

11 minutes ago, UKColt13 said:

No excuses can be made for this. Maybe this will show people that Carson wasn’t the biggest issue

Carson wasn't THE problem.  But he was apart of it.  I was apart of the "Fire Frank and Release Carson" train.  Now, I'm apart of the rebuild train.  Frank is a good coach but he refuses to let go of playcall duties.  Ballard has built a solid foundation but refuses to spend money in FA on important positions.  If anything I'd give him one year to prove he can get it right.  But Frank has to go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IndyEric07 said:

Wow! Pryor is worse than ugoh!

This wasn’t hard to predict.  There’s a reason that good LTs command big salaries.  It’s an incredibly important position and there aren’t that many good ones out there.

Our 2 options this year are a rookie and a middling OL on a 1 year deal who doesn’t play the position.

A lot of us have been screaming about this going back to last season (2 seasons, really).  But the resources have simply gone elsewhere.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Just don't need it anymore, I try to bring positive to this site but it does no good. I guess I can't go anywhere. Thanks, I appreciate that. One thing I can do is leave and go as the all-time most popular poster. 

No offense but since I’ve been on this forum you’ve never been positive to other people - always arguing like now and using simpsons gifs. 

• Like 2

Need to fire Frank Reich.

Very predictable offensive play calling, borderline high school football level.

Roster talent is not bad but playcalling is totally ruining the team. Remember when Ron Zook got fired and in 1-2 years, Urban Meyer takes the Gators to a national championship?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i dont understand what are fans supposed to say after watching the last 4 colts games going back to last year ?  4 straight games getting beat down .    the team looks horrible if we were playing against the chiefs i would understand but the texans and jags will be 5 and 11 teams they are not great teams .   i dont get the positive thoughts people what are we suppose to say nothing has been good today

No I agree, completely. Fans have every right to be frustrated with this team. But the personal attacks, the gloating and the holier-than-thou attitude just ruin it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

On the prior play when Ryan was sacked, when looking for an open guy,Grandon was coming completely open and it sure looked like Ryan wanted to pass to him for what looked to be an easy TD, but Granson was so unaware, taking forever to turn around to look back to the QB.  Grandson’s lack of awareness took the pass away and instead of a TD, it was a sack. 

Yup. And he actually good time. It was a coverage sack IMO. Granson was clueless. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

We might be in position to finally draft our QB of the future. Not sure I really trust Ballard to make that pick anymore though. Not sure he knows QBs.

If we actually get a top-5 pick, it may no longer be Ballard's job to make that selection.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScotColt said:

No offense but since I’ve been on this forum you’ve never been positive to other people - always arguing like now and using simpsons gifs. 

I’ve been here over a decade and was on the old forum, I have to disagree with you about @2006Coltsbestever. He’s usually one of the most upbeat posters we have on this forum, sometimes to a fault. I don’t always agree with him, but he’s far from a negative poster or an argumentative poster. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Parris Campbell can’t even get a target today…. I’ve noticed our receivers run routes like robots. Doesn’t seem like any of them have urgency coming out of their breaks.  Like they know they’re not getting it thrown to them. This has been a real cluster…