Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

Just now, stitches said:

Seriously! I don't know why everybody is so pesimistic. It's just one game. This team is totally gonna turn things around and we are on our way to the SB. All those negative posts are just ruining my mood. 20/21 for Lawrence is totally normal and 21-0 down a deficit we can work with in the second half. 

delusional

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

We are the laughingstock of the NFL! I dont remember seeing any other team as pathetic on both sides of the ball as the Colts are!?!

I don’t think anyone cares about the colts that much to be honest. The falcons are the laughing stock of the nfl for being the biggest choke artists ever. So until you surpass that your not a laughing stock. Also at least you’re not the Jets 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Seriously! I don't know why everybody is so pesimistic. It's just one game. This team is totally gonna turn things around and we are on our way to the SB. All those negative posts are just ruining my mood. 20/21 for Lawrence is totally normal and 21-0 down a deficit we can work with in the second half. 

Are you even watching the game or are you just looking at the score. Can you see how bad we look? Do you understand football?

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I get it easy to dump on Reich. Ballard has not gi enough him any offensive talent besides Taylor and a very good Pittman. Teams just load the box and dare us to throw. We cant and this is juat not  recent problem. This is becoming a joke.

ballards amazing offensive line cannot pass protect and his wr core is below average .  what did he think would happen ?

• Like 3

2 games 

• Like 1

Just now, boogmanningluck said:

Tell you what, I've been a Colts fan since 68 and I've never been this frustrated and disgusted with coaching.  I know its only 2nd game but its apparent that Reich needs to go now

Agreed, we have a LOT of really good players.  There's no excuse for this play with the talent we have.  95% coaching.

• Like 1

Seriously! I don't know why everybody is so pesimistic. It's just one game. This team is totally gonna turn things around and we are on our way to the SB. All those negative posts are just ruining my mood. 20/21 for Lawrence is totally normal and 21-0 down a deficit we can work with in the second half. The Truth Reality GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skerfalcon8710 said:

I don’t think anyone cares about the colts that much to be honest. The falcons are the laughing stock of the nfl for being the biggest choke artists ever. So until you surpass that your not a laughing stock. Also at least you’re not the Jets 

But thank God we have a 20 million guard and LB who are considered by some the best at their respective positions. How's that working for u fans? I have said I over and over, I would have used that money for a skilled player position. 

So far for those keeping score at home,,, 

Patmon dropping a good ball in a critical situation adding to ones made by Dulin and Pierce last week which clearly cost us a win.  

Out LT Pryor continues to be a liability on pass pro limiting what we can do with a 37 year old pocket passer in terms of attacking downfield.  

D-line has 0 sacks and at most 1-2 pressures of Lawrence.

Reich deserves his share of the blame for the play so far this season, but I cannot rationally see how anyone but Chris Ballard should receive the lions share based on his offseason decisions, investments and fruits of those as described above. 

• Like 6