Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Season Opener, Colts @ Texans, Sept. 11, 2022, 1 PM EDT

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Lmaoooooooooo. We can’t touch them but our guys are getting mauled down the field. I’m not wearing my tin foil hat, but the NFL made a huge deal about another team being at the game today. It’s obvious they want a feel good story today. 

What are you talking about?  I'm not aware.

NVM, just read it above.

Just now, Dobbinblitz said:

Reich does not have this team ready again……. The front office consistently overrates the talent on this roster. Throws too much of the cap dollars to the wrong positions. Ryan does not look good so far

tbh, Ryan looks ok. Can’t help a receiver dropped the ball and another couldn’t make a play on a deep ball.  Playcalling looks to be the issue right now, like almost every year for us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Lmaoooooooooo. We can’t touch them but our guys are getting mauled down the field. I’m not wearing my tin foil hat, but the NFL made a huge deal about another team being at the game today. It’s obvious they want a feel good story today. 

No we flat out blow today, story or not this Colts team just did not show up to play outside of JT

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

Gus Bradley's defense isn't impressing me so far, too many missed tackles and they're getting taken apart by a 2nd year QB!

Well, missed tackles can be on the players.  And Mills was thought to be pretty heady and pretty accurate when drafted.

6 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

The only silver lining to this pathetic performance is the fact that we have plenty of time to try to fix things. Granted there are a lot of things that need fixing but still....

That's not a silver lining, it's a curse. Unfortunately, the Colts will do better later in the year. They've always started off badly and it's what keeps them out of the playoffs or a fringe team... 

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

No we don't. We have one WR that's worth a damn. 

When all WRs run 95% shallow routes.... it's hard..... on both WRs and QB

That's scheme. 

And Frank is rushing Pierce. 

Also, Dulin ran a nice deeper route, good pass, and got held.... no flag. 

Too many shallow RB early read calls.... 

Strachan had a couple snaps, looked great. Can more please. 

Sorry...

Scheme sucks... 

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

Gus Bradley's defense isn't impressing me so far, too many missed tackles and they're getting taken apart by a 2nd year QB!

It’s getting dismantled by its greatest weak point.. the seams. This was a staple issue with Dan Quinn, Gus Bradley and all the disciples  of the cover 3.

TEs eat your lunch down the seam all day 

• Like 1