Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Season Opener, Colts @ Texans, Sept. 11, 2022, 1 PM EDT

NFLfan

10 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Which one should he use?  The huge slow one that starts, or the two younger ones that can't catch?  (but have great RAS's)

They’re not even on the field enough though, at least have to try a few things.

@stitcheswas the one who said about guys like Pierce from lower tier programs can’t be expected to contribute right away and he was right.

I’m actually watching the Bears game to see how Eberflus is doing, haven’t gone away from Colts game 1 in years.

• Like 1

Disappointing really. I didn't expect this. All the Wentz comments crack me up though, he sucked when it counted last year in a Colts uniform. Commanders aren't winning anything big, so what is the big deal that Wentz is having 1 good game. The same people that are all over Wentz jockstrap were ripping him last year. If we do lose this, it is obviously a bad loss but next week is a different week. What if Ryan wins at Jacks and Wentz plays like doo doo next week, people overreact in here way too much.

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Calm down its Week 1

The SB champs lost too

They lost to the Bills who are pretty darn good, maybe the best team.  Texans were supposed to be the worst team.  No joke, if you're a betting man see what kind of odds you can get on Colts going 0-16 this year.  It would pay maybe 1000 to 1 but it's not at all impossible.

2 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Everyone was embarrassed when we lost to the " worst team in the league " to end the season....now we are getting spanked by the " worst team in the league" in the opener. 

Any guesses on who really is the worst team in the league?????

Honestly if they lose today I would fire Frank. I am his biggest supporter but losing 9 season openers is a big sign that the team is just not prepared. How many times can they start out at the back end and then go on these winning streaks. Irsay  will be so *. And some one else pointed it out. They lost to the worst team last year with the season on the line. They were embarrassed. We were lead to believe that their would be a reckoning from these high character guys. Scratch that. If they lose today I would also fire Ballard. There is something seriously wrong with this team if they can lose like they did last year. Sit and stew about it all off season and put up this pile of crap. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Disappointing really. I didn't expect this. All the Wentz comments crack me up though, he sucked when it counted last year in a Colts uniform. Commanders aren't winning anything big, so what is the big deal that Wentz is having 1 good game. The same people that are all over Wentz jockstrap were ripping him last year. If we do lose this, it is obviously a bad loss but next week is a different week. What if Ryan wins at Jacks and Wentz plays like doo doo next week, people overreact in here way too much.

If we continue to play like this, we aren’t beating Jax, or any team for that matter. I’m stunned at how bad we’re playing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It’s the fact that really now the last 3 games, Reich hasn’t had this team ready to go. At all.

no more excuses. Reich needs gone. And yes, I have been a big defender of Frank Reich, but no more. Enough excuses, can the man