Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laughing stock of NFL

Bravo

2 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Yeah…hilarious.

I mean as a fan of the team, I can take a joke. They deserve all of the hate right now.

I dont think anyone is saying Lucus Oil Stadium is a bad stadium inside, but it does have a plain outside look.

At least the Dolphins and Giants are taking some of the heat off of us. Giants with the whole Joe Judge situation being so strange, Mara calling him the next Belicheck, saying he is going to have input on the GM selection, then firing him lol.

Dolphins firing the best coach they have had in 2-3 decades, choosing the GM over him thats been their for 21 years and has not done anything.

3 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Remind me, were we the laughing

stock after destroying the Bills?

Prehaps when we ended the Patriots 7 game winning streak we were the laughing stock then??

If we had lost to the jags in week 5 instead of 18 then the end of this season would have had a different narrative.

Thats ancient history lol

3 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

We are definitely the laughing stock at the moment and we kind of deserve it, but the meme is lame; LOS is one of the best stadiums. 

it's not about the stadium it's about the product inside. 2 games 2 clinch * and yu lose to the jags lol. sounds like a d**k running the show to me 

2 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

We are definitely the laughing stock at the moment and we kind of deserve it, but the meme is lame; LOS is one of the best stadiums. 

I agree, again, the comments aren’t saying the stadium is bad, it’s saying the outside of the stadium looks like a grocery store. Which isn’t wrong and something I never noticed.

27 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Not a great time to be a Colts fan, Colts team and now stadium are a complete laughing stock of the NFL, Media. And Fans.

Have to admit, kind of funny though.

Dude said "And it looks better than 75% of the stadiums in the league," I'm cracking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's right though lol. 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

20 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Remind me, were we the laughing

stock after destroying the Bills?

Prehaps when we ended the Patriots 7 game winning streak we were the laughing stock then??

Unfortunately no one will remember that.

It's one thing to suffer a tough loss, it's another to not be able to watch or read anything about your team for the next year because you are the butt of every joke.  Day 742 of 2020.  The good times roll on.  

Lucas Oil is a beautiful stadium with all the amenities.  Unfortunately, the atmosphere doesn’t match.  Too many of the fans are too far from the field to allow it to be very loud. The 500 and 600 levels seem like they’re a mile from the field.  The 400 level is too great either. 

57 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Not a great time to be a Colts fan, Colts team and now stadium are a complete laughing stock of the NFL, Media. And Fans.

Have to admit, kind of funny though.

You think one meme makes our stadium the laughing stick of the NFL?!?  

Dear God, not even a little bit.   It’s one of the best in the entire league.  

I think someone is having a very very bad week.    Things will get better.   Believe. 

:colts:

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You think one meme makes our stadium the laughing stick of the NFL?!?  

Dear God, not even a little bit.   It’s one of the best in the entire league.  

I think someone is having a very very bad week.    Things will get better.   Believe. 

:colts:

It’s multiple memes going around. Not just one. Also it’s about the Colts in general, not just the stadium.

Like I’ve said multiple times, I don’t think they are are saying the stadium is bad itself as a whole, they are just making fun of the appearance. I don’t think people are trashing it.

Im not bothered by this at all. Like I said, I thought it was funny. But thanks for the encouraging words.

15 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

It’s multiple memes going around. Not just one. Also it’s about the Colts in general, not just the stadium.

Like I’ve said multiple times, I don’t think they are are saying the stadium is bad itself as a whole, they are just making fun of the appearance. I don’t think people are trashing it.

Im not bothered by this at all. Like I said, I thought it was funny. But thanks for the encouraging words.

Im sure you’re tired of explaining yourself.    But you put all this under the banner of a thread titled:  Laughing Stock of the NFL

That will get attention of people here. 

You’re a good poster.   I feel your pain.  But we’re all going to be suffering together for the next year until we prove the doubters wrong.  

If you've been a Colt fan for over 55 years as I have been you have to be use to this crap. After every ridiculous loss to vastly inferior teams over the years the first thing out of every media @#! %$ mouth is "same old Colts" It's pathetic, and anyone of reasonable intelligence has to wonder why over the same time span have the steelers NEVER had a horrendous upset loss that kept them out of the playoffs?? But the steelers sure have been the beneficiary of a number of those instances(4 in the last 20 years for those of you who are unaware) Man, those steelers are lucky!

I am amazed that anyone could feel "embarrased" by the team they follow because of performance. Players committing serious crimes? That would embarrass me and I would walk away from the team if nothing was done about it as a pattern.

But no loss would ever embarrass me.

Lol.   

Lucas Oil Stadium has nothing to do with the worst play in NFL History, or the Trent Richardson trade, not Deflategate, or even the Josh McDaniels fiasco, and let’s not leave out Andrew Lucks retirement, almost forgot  the Carson Wentz trade. Bottom line is Lucas Oil Stadium is very nice, but can’t control the other stuff!

Whatever!

for our 15 minutes of shame or whatever you want to call it.....  we may be the butt of everyone's Jokes, because of our end of season meltdown.

But as @Moe said, Lucas Oil is a great stadium.  I've been in several, and none compare!

Just sayin'

7 minutes ago, Gramz said:

And someone will lay an egg in the playoffs...   the way this season has gone, who knows what to expect.

Agreed, it always happens and everyone is surprised like it's never happened before.. Lol

Totally sucks what happened, but this isn't a catastrophic event. We weren't close to winning the division and were fighting to get in the last month of the season.

Now if we started 10-0 and ended 10-7 and missed the playoffs I could buy all the doom talk.

Archived