Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are going to the playoffs!

CR91

2 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

Ya we are but I’m concerned that if we try to limit Josh Allen with run game frank will do every everything he can to try to get away from the run and force the pass 

Texans are driving. We can still get the division 

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

And the texans pull a raider defense.

All they have to do is mimic our defense every time we have a lead and they go to OT. Tampa 2 / Cover 2 or even Cover 4 for the remainder of regulation and that play doesn’t happen. 

it was also poor execution by the safety. Don’t think he was supposed to bail out underneath 

11 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I didn't see the game.  How did Veldeer do in his first start?  I'm assuming we didn't have to move Nelson over.

He done just fine. He did have a penalty that called a JT TD back but other than that he played great. 

A smart pick up by Ballard no doubt.

I'm remembering CB's press conference after last year's 7-9 performance.  He said what they did wasn't good enough.  That it was unacceptable.  And that they needed to make the changes and do the things needed to be where they wanted to be.

Things CB did:

He threw strikes in the draft.  Pittman is good but not great, Taylor is amazing, and Blackmon is an instant starter.

He brought in good free agents.  Blankenship, Rivers, Buckner, Rhodes.  All were impact players.

We did good.  Doesn't matter who we play in the playoffs, or whether we win or not.  The season was a success.  11-5 and in the playoffs after a disappointing 7-9 season.  Yes, I'll take that.

14 minutes ago, IinD said:

For us older fans an old school AFC East battle.

It's funny because we usually played them well when we were average and they were awesome in the 90's.

Inner division games are tough. 

The Texans put a huge scare into the Titans today just to make a point. :sip:

33 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Eh, we've beaten better yes than Buffalo.  We've also lost to worse teams.  No one can say with any certainty what will happen.  

Exactly....I respect Buffalo but they are not an unbeatable juggernaut. They had a good regular season but the playoffs are an entirely different animal.  This Bills team is still searching for some post season success. I think the Colts have a chance in this one.  

36 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think we have the talent to hang with the Bills.  My fear is Reich.  He doesn't seem capable of making positive adjustments.  

Agreed...Frank Reich is the biggest threat to the Colts offense in my opinion.  Whatever rhythm we establish...he is sure to do something that goes away from what is working and kill momentum.  

Archived