Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens @ Colts, November 7, 2020, 1pm ET

NFLfan

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

So........based on the # of assets on the Oline how would u rate them over all? I think the r below average as a unit . I have said it numerous times that  they r way over rated. Plus we r at a disadvantage against good defences because of Rivers being a statue. Oh and Ballard is also way over rated.

They didn't play well today but overall they are good IMO, the run blocking needs to improve. They aren't great like many say so in that case if you want to say they are overrated I can see it.

Just now, Aces101 said:

So you like 3 yard passes, passes to absolutely nobody? Rivers lack of mobility is an absolute hindrance to this offense against good pass rushing teams.

3 yard passes are what Frank is calling.

Brissett couldn't throw downfield or to the seam last year to save his life.

Heck, he couldn't even throw a hail mary today.

• Like 2

How can y’all blame Taylor more than Rivers?  That’s ridiculous. Fine give them the 7 off the fumble. Phillip is supposed to score more than 10 points. He’s had many throws that were hideous. Couple fair catch interceptions. He’s neck & neck with Frank for the blame. Then Taylor. 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i really tried to like rivers .  he is no manning he cant read a blitz after 17 years in the league . his arm is shot and he makes poor throws in big moments

You can't be serious lol

He made some terrific plays today.  Play calling was garbage, and the one INT was a bogus call by the refs.  JT also cost us big time with the fumble-6.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

3 yard passes are what Frank is calling.

Brissett couldn't throw downfield or to the seam last year to save his life.

Heck, he couldn't even throw a hail mary today.

I think it's definitely safe for Frank to catch heat. He's proving to be a very up and down play caller as has been stated at times over the last couple seasons.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

How can y’all blame Taylor more than Rivers?  That’s ridiculous. Fine give them the 7 off the fumble. Phillip is supposed to score more than 10 points. He’s had many throws that were hideous. Couple fair catch interceptions. He s neck & neck with Frank for the blame. Then Taylor. 

Taylor is a pretty decent part of why our run game is so garbage

you cant make a run with a QB that one game is good then the next puts up 10 points .  I feel so bad for the defense holding a ravens team that scores 30 a game to 17 points .  this offense is like watching paint dry . the worst part is even when there is no pressure rivers acts like there is a forces a bad throw off balance .   the chargers fans said he get your hopes up then break your heart they dealt with him for 15 years .