Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens @ Colts, November 7, 2020, 1pm ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

.500 team at best.  Steelers will destroy along with Tennessee.  Who else is a loss for sure 

Pitt, Tenn twice, Green Bay, Oakland, definitely all losses. We will beat the Texans both times and probably beat the Jags, giving us a disgusting record of 8-8. Perfectly mediocre, which is where we have been since Luck retired

• Like 2

Got to have a quick strike. 

Sorry, no nonsense running up the middle unless it's goal line or after a first score when we TOs.

Dorsey going down, assuming he doesn't come back, is huge. They are already down cornerbacks. Need to take advantage. Sail routes to Mo please.

Frank fell in love with the Rivers stat line last couple weeks...  Also what happened to riding the hot hand?  Phillip & Frank clearly have no confidence in or love for Taylor.  If they did why didn’t he get the touches in the 2nd half like Wilkins did last week?  No. We let Phillip throw up a couple punts. Also had a few others. Frank has to realize when Phillip is off & pound the rock to take the onus off of him having to do too much. 

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Pitt, Tenn twice, Green Bay, Oakland, definitely all losses. We will beat the Texans both times and probably beat the Jags, giving us a disgusting record of 8-8. Perfectly mediocre, which is where we have been since Luck retired

Exactly!  If that’s the case then Reich and maybe Ballard need to be canned ASAP.  Ball game 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Our pass blocking is great, it is our run blocking that is lacking I will give you that. We aren't run blocking well.

So........based on the # of assets on the Oline how would u rate them over all? I think the r below average as a unit . I have said it numerous times that  they r way over rated. Plus we r at a disadvantage against good defences because of Rivers being a statue. Oh and Ballard is also way over rated.