Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens @ Colts, November 7, 2020, 1pm ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its not because of a lose though . its the way the offense played 10 points with todays rules is bad .   the defense is amazing still , but it feels like last year with jacoby .   jacoby had a couple 300 yard multiple touchdown games also .   i didnt mean to hurt your feelings its how i honestly feel the offense is holding the team  back .   there is still much season left to play but the problem is to win the division the colts are gonna have to go 11-5 and they already lost 3 games . its gonna be hard when the steelers are winning the division and the two teams the colts would have to fight already beat them . its a tough uphill fight and losing thursday can be the fork in it .

I laughed because you didn't hurt my feelings. I am fine, we lost, it is what it is. Hopefully we improve and get better. As long as we make the playoffs anything can happen.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I laughed because you didn't hurt my feelings. I am fine, we lost, it is what it is. Hopefully we improve and get better. As long as we make the playoffs anything can happen.

well its hard to tell around here i got called a clown and every other name in the book for just giving my opinion .  Its not like i want the colts to lose i just vent sometimes and people get mad and start taking personal shots over getting their feelings hurt .  I just like to talk about the colts and some people get so mad if i say anything negative .

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

He should.

Frank is a good guy to have as Head Coach.

He just needs to leave the play-calling to Sirianni.  And if it's still bad, replace Sirianni with someone that can call plays and make adjustments.

This ^ to the power of infinity

22 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Did we even blitz? That is bad if we didn’t with as bad as Jackson has been against the blitz. But this goes on the offense. The defense just got tired because the offense could stay on the field.

Yeah, this right here is crazy: we almost didn’t blitz at all. Go and watch the film from when the Bengals played the Ravens; the Bengals completely shut down Lamar the entire game because they kept blitzing and stunting. We never blitz, and I honestly have no idea why

Folks, we lost because the Ravens controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball in the second half.  Rivers was rushed all half, and Wilkins fared little better than  JT.  BALT was able to run the ball better in the second half too.

Our Oline is overrated. 

The dline can have its moments.

4 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Folks, we lost because the Ravens controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball in the second half.  Rivers was rushed all half, and Wilkins fared little better than  JT.  BALT was able to run the ball better in the second half too.

Our Oline is overrated. 

The dline can have its moments.

The Colts don’t have the firepower on offense right now. Look who they have starting at WR: Pascal, an undrafted free agent; Johnson, an undrafted free agent; with Harris playing as the fourth WR. OH yeah, he’s an undrafted free agent too. As are all of our TEs. With our best running back being a 5th round pick. With Rivers having no mobility, the team needs more talent out there catching the ball. I know that TY and Campbell are out. But the depth just isn’t  there. That has to change. Ballard has a real challenge ahead of him that probably includes finding a new #1 in free agency. Until then, combined with Reich’s huge struggles calling a good game, this team’s offense will be limited. 

20 minutes ago, Hoose said:

The Colts don’t have the firepower on offense right now. Look who they have starting at WR: Pascal, an undrafted free agent; Johnson, an undrafted free agent; with Harris playing as the fourth WR. OH yeah, he’s an undrafted free agent too. As are all of our TEs. With our best running back being a 5th round pick. With Rivers having no mobility, the team needs more talent out there catching the ball. I know that TY and Campbell are out. But the depth just isn’t  there. That has to change. Ballard has a real challenge ahead of him that probably includes finding a new #1 in free agency. Until then, combined with Reich’s huge struggles calling a good game, this team’s offense will be limited. 

I agree, all of the skilled positions need an upgrade. but the criticisms each week on the forum  harp on the same causes and ignore the same other problems.

BALT controlled the LOS today in the second half, especially our oline.

The turnovers were an issue for sure, but its not like we had a whole bunch of momentum outside of the first two drives of the game.

7 hours ago, IndyEric07 said:

How did they say it was a clear recovery by the defense???

7 hours ago, EastStreet said:

IDK man. going to the ground is not a football move.

and IMO, that was a 50/50 ball. Johnson didn't track the ball at all and jump timing was off.

that's a ball a guy like Claypool easily gets. 

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic