Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens @ Colts, November 7, 2020, 1pm ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts hope to continue their winning ways when they welcome the Baltimore Ravens to Lucas Oil Stadium tomorrow afternoon. Both teams sit at 5-2 and are working towards winning their respective divisions. Both have strong defenses and fairly high scoring offenses. However, wide receivers TY Hilton and Ashton Dulin will most likely not play for the Colts. The Ravens will have Dez Bryant for this game and he is expected to play. (I did not realize he was still in the NFL. haha)

It should be another entertaining game. Good luck!

How to watch and listen to Colts games

Enjoy the game.  :colts:  :coltshorse:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• NFLfan unlocked this topic
7 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

What’s wrong with Banogu? Healthy scratch or nicked up? I’d also like to hear what Ron Dell Carter has to give. He was highly thought of as I recall with many on the forum. Is Turay activated? 

the article i read said he is bad against the run so they made him not suit up . colts are going heavy to stop the run

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i am really nervous guys i had the colts winning but that was before i knew dez bryant is playing .   We have to watch out now its gonna be 2012 all over again

I'm optimistic about this game, we're at home and if we play well and limit our mistakes, we should win against this quality opponent.  Dez Bryant hasn't played in nearly 2 seasons, he'll be fired up but if we can pressure Jackson and keep him in the pocket but uncomfortable, Dez may not even factor into the outcome.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

RIP Alex TrebekAlex Trebek Thumbs Up GIF by Jeopardy!

Yep, RIP!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

I'm optimistic about this game, we're at home and if we play well and limit our mistakes, we should win against this quality opponent.  Dez Bryant hasn't played in nearly 2 seasons, he'll be fired up but if we can pressure Jackson and keep him in the pocket but uncomfortable, Dez may not even factor into the outcome.

Yep, RIP!

i was joking   loll    i think its a weak move to start a guy who is not good and washed up .

3 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Just drove by the stadium. The roof is indeed open

Well, at least we don;t have to worry about TY losing the ball in the sun today. 

Hope Leonard is well rested.  He may have to have his roller skates on trying to shadow Jackson.

I would have thought Pattmon would have played today.  Oh well.

May be a low scoring defensive game today?

20-17 Colts.

Thanks NFLfan for opening up the thread!!

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i was joking   loll    i think its a weak move to start a guy who is not good and washed up .

Yes, we definitely need a "humor" of "sarcasm" font. I don't think Bryant will be completely useless, he's a big target who in limited snaps could help them on 3rd downs and in the red zone but if we play our game, he'll be a non-factor.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Well, at least we don;t have to worry about TY losing the ball in the sun today. 

Hope Leonard is well rested.  He may have to have his roller skates on trying to shadow Jackson.

I would have thought Pattmon would have played today.  Oh well.

May be a low scoring defensive game today?

20-17 Colts.

Thanks NFLfan for opening up the thread!!

Happy Shirley Temple GIF

Just now, Lancer1 said:

Yes, we definitely need a "humor" of "sarcasm" font. I don't think Bryant will be completely useless, he's a big target who in limited snaps could help them on 3rd downs and in the red zone but if we play our game, he'll be a non-factor.

he looked super slow in his nfl work out video and that was last year he is even slower this year probably .

11 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Greetings from rainy (and later to be tropical storm/hurricane) Southwest Florida.

Go Colts!

9 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Depending on the track it will affect the Pocket by end of the week

I'm not so sure. According to this estimate, it is near my backyard by Friday again. :(

3OumE6j.jpg

• Thanks 1