Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

They are different type backs going back to college days.

Wilkins is good zone block running over the T/edge. That's what he did both times there. He's not really a between the Ts guy, and considered more flight than fight.

JT could do it all in college. Our problem today is we're getting zero push inside by our OL. Nobody can get yards up the gut... Which is why Reich ran outside both times.

Even when JT get the holes inside he doesn't hit them half the time, can't see the cutbacks/improvise, and gets arm tackled on first level way too much ... I am not writing him off yet, but not as advertised and so far I am not impressed with him.

1 minute ago, esmort said:

Even when JT get the holes inside he doesn't hit them half the time, can't see the cutbacks/improvise, and gets arm tackled on first level way too much ... I am not writing him off yet, but not as advertised and so far I am not impressed with him.

Everyone expects rookies to be an all pro their first season. Mack wasn’t doing much his first season, and this is literally the 7th game of the season. Relax and give the kid time. Wisconsin runs the ball WAY differently than we do. He’ll get it figured out. 

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Everyone expects rookies to be an all pro their first season. Mack wasn’t doing much his first season, and this is literally the 7th game of the season. Relax and give the kid time. Wisconsin runs the ball WAY differently than we do. He’ll get it figured out. 

I definitely think JT will be great, but I’m confused as to why he isn’t out there now. Also, he’s on my fantasy team so...

Get him out there, Frank!