Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET


NFLfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

great win but the real season starts NOW. This 4 game stretch upcoming will determine everything

Watching the end of the ravens he now.. we are strong against the run. Ravens aren't scaring anyone throwing.. I was really nervous about this game when first laying eyes on the schedule. But I'm gaining some confidence

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Weak take.  He's not much yet for sure, bit that means nothing going forward.  If he's struggling to this level next year? Yeah I'm starting to talk bust, with as easily RB skill translates to NFL.... Just because you bought into the hype, doesn't mean he was ever going to fulfill it, and he still may.

Is it a weak take though? This board was literally comparing him to Saquan Barkley... not to mention the Giants bottom tier Oline vs. Colts top Tier Oline. 

 

Everyone said he was an upgrade to Mack, in every aspect. I looked past my bias and actively rooted for Taylor (even have him in my main fantasy league) but man he looks more like an UDFA than a 2nd round pick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This seemed like a weird game. Offense scored 5 TD and I don’t think they looked that good. Lol. Taylor is really struggling. Reich needs to use more screen passes while he is trying to improve his game. Hines needs more plays like that. Those were Campbell plays. Dulin looked good on a couple plays. Need to use his speed more. He hurt his knee so who knows if he will play next week. TY might miss next week. We have to get Pittman more involved. Use Hines in space like we did today. Defense looked pretty good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Passing O was great. Run D was great.

 

Passing D was iffy, and running O was inconsistent. 

 

OL did much better IMO pass pro than getting a push for the run game.

Gotta give a little credit to Stafford. He was getting pounded and still made some plays. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Gotta give a little credit to Stafford. He was getting pounded and still made some plays. 

Maybe a bit, but we just gave up his second most yards of the year.... He's only done better vs ATL, who has a terrible pass D. And he was only better by a few yards. 

 

The fact we sacked him more than any other team, yet he still threw for 300+, probably says as much about our pass D as it does about Stafford.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EastStreet said:

Maybe a bit, but we just gave up his second most yards of the year.... He's only done better vs ATL, who has a terrible pass D. And he was only better by a few yards. 

 

The fact we sacked him more than any other team, yet he still threw for 300+, probably says as much about our pass D as it does about Stafford.

True but the bend don't break is what lets other QBs get the stats. 

I know you are a stat freak but stats don't tell the whole story.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, USFfan said:

Is it a weak take though? This board was literally comparing him to Saquan Barkley... not to mention the Giants bottom tier Oline vs. Colts top Tier Oline. 

 

Everyone said he was an upgrade to Mack, in every aspect. I looked past my bias and actively rooted for Taylor (even have him in my main fantasy league) but man he looks more like an UDFA than a 2nd round pick.

Dude's played 7 games, give him some time.  He could develop ot he could bust, far too early to have any "take" imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, USFfan said:

Is it a weak take though? This board was literally comparing him to Saquan Barkley... not to mention the Giants bottom tier Oline vs. Colts top Tier Oline. 

 

Everyone said he was an upgrade to Mack, in every aspect. I looked past my bias and actively rooted for Taylor (even have him in my main fantasy league) but man he looks more like an UDFA than a 2nd round pick.

The comparisons were from college and were made before the season started.

 I expect JT to improve when he starts to run from instinct instead of mentally worrying about the fumbles. 

 No need to over react just yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good win this week. Colts take care of business. Rivers had an efficient game. Defense stood up when it needed to. 5-2 heading into the tough stretch of games ahead.   The Colts are right where they need to be. Time to get ready for an angry flock of Ravens flying into town next week. We are capable of beating them if we play our game. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...