Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you're all having a restful weekend. Coming off their bye week, your Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are rested and ready to go. They are traveling to Detroit for a meeting against the Lions who sit at

Darius Leonard changed the game

Ryan Kelly and Mo Allie-Cox both ACTIVE!! Let’s goooo!!

Just now, Gramz said:

He's played well all season.

He sure has. I fully expect him to break a lot of records. I just hope to God someone in that organization decides to protect him so he doesn't end up like Luck...

1 hour ago, Aces101 said:

Wow!! The momentum swings in this game are unbelievable. Glad they’re going in the Colts favor.

Its the NFL.  Most games are won with ebb and flow.  Just gotta keep choppin wood until good things happen.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

For everyone who poo pooed our win over Cinci... obviously haven't seen many of their game this year. They're a bit like the 2012 Colts if they didn't get the bounce of the ball. Losing, rather than winning, a number of close games.

Yes.  Cincy has not been a bad team.

So this is what I've said about Blackmon. Great at what's in front, good at side to side. Struggled in college deep. 

He's supposed to be single high last line of D, and deepest of the deep. His only real weakness, but it showed there.