Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Well that series we threw the ball three times and did nothing. Last time we ran the ball three times and did nothing. So now what do some of you suggest we do?

Mix it up duh it’s so easy I can do it from my couch!!!

:sarcasm:

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Well that series we threw the ball three times and did nothing. Last time we ran the ball three times and did nothing. So now what do some of you suggest we do?

To be fair, 2nd pass play should have gone for at least a first maybe even more.

Hines just couldn’t do the most basic thing...catch the ball

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’d say mix in the pass and run both on the same drive. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Lewis is a very good player. He just has had a hard time staying healthy.
    • They made the playoffs with Rivers.  They thought they were close and they were.  Ballard trusted the judgment of his coach, a former quarterback himself, that they could win with Wentz and even Ryan for that matter.  Hard to fault them for thinking that.  Trying to trade up in the draft after making the playoffs and ripping the Band Aid off at that time was not where the organization wanted to go.  That’s just not on Ballard.  That was an organizational decision.  So it is what it is.  I just hope whoever winds up as the quarterback this year is really the guy.  So easy to miss with even a top four pick.        
    • I just want a good game. I don't want it lop sided.   The last 2 times the #1 passing offense has gone against the #1 passing defense (2002 Bucs vs Raiders and 2013 Seahawks vs Broncos), the #1 passing defense annihilated the #1 passing offense with both games with a 30 point margin in favor of the winner. 
    • Yes, but he is partially aggressive compared to the SB teams. The main issue is the number of difference makers drafted. Too many misses for my liking that have not been compensated by FA signings. Let go of Autry and Houston, and finally this last year, we had a semblance of a pass rush with a front four.    Turay, Lewis, Banogu etc. turn out to be JAGs with high draft picks blown on them. The main issue however has stemmed around the QB position. The SB teams either had their franchise QB like Mahomes whose contract could be stretched over 10 years or are working with a rookie QB in Hurts. Ballard should have ripped the band aid off the moment Rivers said he wouldn't come back, IMO, or even before Rivers was signed, and would be in a position with draft picks and possibly a rookie QB to work with and FAs to work around that. Instead, kicking the can down the road has cost him and the Colts dearly.    
    • When you don’t have stability at QB and don’t know what your going to get play to play from that QB yeah it’s going to get predictable. I will acknowledge him wanting Carson and Irsay trusting he could fix him  is probably what got him fired. 
  • Members

• ColtV

ColtV 558

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 531

• jmac_48

jmac_48 493

• Restinpeacesweetchloe

Restinpeacesweetchloe 29,461

• Superman

Superman 14,617

Moderators