Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

Outstanding 2nd quarter...possibly our best all around quarter of the year.

Amazing how once they stopped feeding Trent Richardson 2.0 the ball and him just plow straight ahead into the pile for 1-2 yards, then the points started coming.

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

It worked out but I didn't love that defensive call at the end there.

GOOD HALF

S/O to that DEFENSE playing great thus far

Yeah that was way to soft of coverage. They clearly had plenty of time to get up and spike it.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m from Denmark, Europe and never went to a game unfortunately.   My interest in NFL all started when I was studying in Washington DC back in 1996. Not sure when I saw the Colts play the first time but when I saw a game with Manning doing his magic with Harrison, I was sold. Must have been in 1999?!   Was really excited for the Luck era too in the start but Irsay totally messed that up with terrible GM and lackluster HC. But I’m hanging in with the Colts in hope that we will soon draft a brilliant young QB to get the excitement back. This stupid win-now-but-not-really with lackluster QBs is taking a toll though to be honest…
    • Prediction : Alex Highsmith will get at least 2 Sacks. He's been a beast this season every game he doesn't go against an elite OL.    Prediction : Steelers gets 2 interceptions. Yes, they are one of the worst in the league in allowing passing TDs but the opportunistic defense' TD : INT ratio (22:12) is not bad.    Prediction : Pickett will rush for a TD but Colts also will force and recover at least one fumble out of his hands. Colts have given up rushing TDs to QBs who could run for a short score (Lawrence twice, Heinicke and Hurts). Colts are very good in forcing fumbles and have a high percent of recovering them. 
    • Any of them at least 3 year starters?
    • 1. Became a fan in 1984. I voted 81-85.   2. Voted No.   3. Voted Yes.   4. RCA Dome, Lucas Oil Stadium, and I also went to a Colts game in 2004 at Chicago.   5. I was born in Indiana    6. I live in Indiana.   I have been a fan since 1984, have been to around 50 games = RCA Dome and Lucas Oil Stadium. I went to a game at Chicago in 2004. I have seen the Cowboys live in 1999 at the RCA Dome, and was at the 4th and 2 game at Lucas Oil vs the Pats = my 2 signature games i have been too. We won both games. I have seen the Titans, Jaguars, and Texans multiple times at the RCA Dome/Lucas Oil.   Last game I went to was in 2013 at Lucas Oil when Luck put it on the Texans.   
    • I’d love to know more about all of you fellow Colts fans. Here is a good little poll to kind of get to know the fans better.   Also tell me a little something about how you became a fan.    For me I started getting into football in my late 20’s. I was dating a girl whose father was really a big college football fan. The game that really sucked me into football was the 2007 Tostitos fiesta bowl between the Sooners and the Boise State Broncos. The most thrilling game I think I have ever seen still to this day (for college). I decided I wanted to get into watching the NFL so I started watching games every Sunday. I bounced around from channel to channel. I figured I needed to be a fan of a team that had a good quarterback and a stand up coach. I finally decided one day that the Colts were that team. I loved Dungy and his mantra and all of his persona. Of course then there was Manning…it was like watching a conductor orchestrate the symphony on the field (I hate going to the symphony though). I fell in love with the Colts…loved the RCA dome, the logo, the colors, and from then on I’ve been a diehard Colts fan ever since!
  • Members

• Patrick Miller

Patrick Miller 943

• Kirie89

Kirie89 6

• Boss7894

Boss7894 95