Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you're all having a restful weekend. Coming off their bye week, your Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are rested and ready to go. They are traveling to Detroit for a meeting against the Lions who sit at

Darius Leonard changed the game

Ryan Kelly and Mo Allie-Cox both ACTIVE!! Let’s goooo!!

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

First passing TD more than 20 yards this season.

We need to get more of those 20 yard TD passes.  Throw short, let an athlete do the rest, (if we have more than 1)

Been calling for it for years.

And yes Hines does suck, as a handoff RB.

Just now, chickenMan said:

Thanks Bengals! My family in Cincy is super excited right now lol

Yeah, though all of my fellow Bengals fans know what can happen in the 4th quarter. Lots of football left to play...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Chances are really slim that we have anything other than very minor FA signings in 2022 . We have 3 star players that are needing extensions. Unless they walk , hard to imagine cap room for new FA players. So probably looking at a 3rd or 4th rounder if Fisher walks after  recovering  and playing well.
    • As I take a step back and look what the Colts GM has done, I'm quite impressed. He took the two biggest areas of need, and took multiple shots at them. Perhaps not the exact shots some fans would have taken, but still, it was addressed....and certainly not ignored.    To note?...a lot of complaining and hand wringing about not addressing the LT position, was simply emotional, and impatient. How many times must this be shown to fans? FA period does not end when the popular girls have all been asked to the dance.    Ballard has assembled a lot of experience at the LT position for this upcoming season. Let's see how it plays out. I honestly don't care if Fisher only plays 6 games. He is a talented and experienced veteran who knows Frank and Chris. And, he is a one year expenditure. I see the makings of an oline in December, dipped in badassery. 
    • I'll try to find the article I was referring to.  I could be misrembering, but I do recall for sure that RBs were among if not the worst recovery rates.
    • Glad to see this but like many others there is a level of concern in regards to the injury.  I trust that Colts did all their due diligence and are expecting a full recovery and he will play sometime before mid season.
  • Members