Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you're all having a restful weekend. Coming off their bye week, your Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are rested and ready to go. They are traveling to Detroit for a meeting against the Lions who sit at

Darius Leonard changed the game

Ryan Kelly and Mo Allie-Cox both ACTIVE!! Let’s goooo!!

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I don’t mind a WR pass, but that was obvious from the snap/fast throw.

Yeah, good play design but Rivers is so slow with that backwards pass that it was painfully obvious. Despite all that, if Hines had run the route correctly and Pascal made a better pass, it would’ve worked

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

I really wish Rivers was somewhat mobile. It would really help this offense. When things breakdown or guys can't get open, you need someone who can pick up a few yards. His lack of mobility hurts

I was watching college yesterday and it was so fun seeing mobile quarterbacks. The era of statues (Manning, Brady, Rivers) is ending. You need guys like Mahomes and Wilson to win now

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

I was watching college yesterday and it was so fun seeing mobile quarterbacks. The era of statues (Manning, Brady, Rivers) is ending. You need guys like Mahomes and Wilson to win now

Yeah it just helps your offense sooo much.

Just now, chickenMan said:

My overall point is that we need a stud CB to lock down guys in games, and I don’t think Kenny can consistently do that

Yeah... but Kenny is more a slot/nickel corner, which he excels at. 

Everyone wants the premier stud outside guy, but you pay a premium for it.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Yeah it just helps your offense sooo much.

Even Luck, who wasn’t the best runner, still had that dual threat that teams had to respect. No one cares if Rivers has running room, it’s not like he’ll take it, nor do we want him to with how slow he is lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• lol... I love country, so love all things Nashville (except the Titans).  TN in general is one of favorite states to go along with FL, TX, and AZ (of course IN is in there too lol).
    • Yup, total wildcard. I don't think we carry both on the 53. I first thought Patmon was a no-brainer. The more I dig and the more film I watch, I'm starting to lean towards Strachan. Ballard commented on both. Said Patmon had upside on the outside. Said Strachan wasn't near as raw as one would think coming from a small school.    I'm probably totally reading too much into those comments, but they got me thinking. The bag on Patmon was that he didn't play to his size, and needed to improve a lot on route running. The outside comment seemed a bit limiting to me. Like he still isn't playing physical enough to play on the inside. And the only real bag on Strachan was that he would be raw coming from a small school. He was already physical and not horrible at routes. So thinking he might be a bit more well rounded, and more physical than Patmon. Like I said, likely reading too much into it, but it also goes hand and hand with the film.  It's going to be another close/tough decision for what will be RB3 (I count Hines as an APB). Last year it was Wilkins/Williams, this year Wilkins/Jackson. I like Wilkins as he does well late in games, and is patient with his reads. But I also think a lot of RBs will do well late in games behind our OL. From a money side of things, only 300k more for Wilkins, but Wilkins is in a contract year, and I doubt we'll want to pay him much more after this year. Jackson, if near in talent, might be the more attractive long term choice. At the same time, might just keep Wilkins this last year, stash Jackson on the PS, and then move Jackson up next season. Of course you run the risk of waivers though.
    • Yep labrum and hernia ”WalterFootball.com was first to report that Hooker would be out 4-6 months after surgeries to repair a hernia and labrum injury. That could cause Hooker to slide some in the first round and maybe not be the first safety selected. The injury kept Hooker from working out at the combine. ”
    • Rodgers is a player. He's a great returner and when he played , showed some really good coverage skills. He's not getting cut. You don't like MAC as well ?  
    • Yeah he did. It’s why he fell. He had a shoulder injury, I think it was either his labrum or rotator cuff and then a hip injury.
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 22,663

• UKColt13

UKColt13 189

• krunk

krunk 4,384

• Jhaze55

Jhaze55 2

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 154

• BillCoslosky87