Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

They seem to be calling offensive pass interference more often -last week the Chargers beat the Bengals by 3 when a touchdown catch by AJ Green was nullified on an offensive PI call, then they missed the field goal attempt that would've forced overtime.

• Like 2
  • NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Chances are really slim that we have anything other than very minor FA signings in 2022 . We have 3 star players that are needing extensions. Unless they walk , hard to imagine cap room for new FA players. So probably looking at a 3rd or 4th rounder if Fisher walks after  recovering  and playing well.
    • As I take a step back and look what the Colts GM has done, I'm quite impressed. He took the two biggest areas of need, and took multiple shots at them. Perhaps not the exact shots some fans would have taken, but still, it was addressed....and certainly not ignored.    To note?...a lot of complaining and hand wringing about not addressing the LT position, was simply emotional, and impatient. How many times must this be shown to fans? FA period does not end when the popular girls have all been asked to the dance.    Ballard has assembled a lot of experience at the LT position for this upcoming season. Let's see how it plays out. I honestly don't care if Fisher only plays 6 games. He is a talented and experienced veteran who knows Frank and Chris. And, he is a one year expenditure. I see the makings of an oline in December, dipped in badassery. 
    • I'll try to find the article I was referring to.  I could be misrembering, but I do recall for sure that RBs were among if not the worst recovery rates.
    • Glad to see this but like many others there is a level of concern in regards to the injury.  I trust that Colts did all their due diligence and are expecting a full recovery and he will play sometime before mid season.
  • Members