Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

NFLfan

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the winning formula. MO was incredible today. He is rivers gates. We don’t need rivers throwing as much as he did last week. It should help Taylo with the rookie wall that there wasn’t any off season. They actually got time off after the draft. Praying hard for Paris.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Crap!  Minshew picked off. Titans will survive a scare at home.  

This still shows the Jags aren't as bad as people thought. I mean they barely lost at Tennessee. If they were tanking, Tennessee would've won by at least 14 points. We just made too many mistakes last week and gave the game away.

• NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Colts are currently just 1 game behind 7th place, 2 games behind 5th and 6th place. AFCW and AFCN still have a lot of divisional games to play against each other that could help our cause. There’s a strong possibility we get one of the WC spots if we win 10, probably a lock to get one if we win 11 and don’t win the division.
    • There is something weird. Personalities just didn’t mesh. Sams personality I think is what this all came down too. If a guy wasn’t understanding the offense then why was he the backup instead of Hundley. George Bremer said it was Sam that was getting Hundley up to speed on the playbook. That says a lot.
    • He couldnt learn the playbook and catch up mentally its not that hard to comprehend
    • The whole thing is still mind numbingly confusing too me. He goes out and works all offseason with Wentz and our WR's and then goes into TC and plays pretty well. Starts off playing decent whenever he had time to throw and then Reich increasingly called conservative plays with him and then gets benched for Hundly who is god awful and then gets cut for a guy who he easily beat out. I'm still holding firm the Reich had an axe to grind with him.. Still a whole lot of nothing for a back up qb at the end of the day.
    • Lmao I messed that above post up. No team has ravens back to back. I was looking at the ravens schedule. Sorry.
  • Members

• ColtsFan_98

ColtsFan_98 0

Rookie
    • Myles

Myles 4,965

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 333

• twfish

twfish 1,283

• jmac_48

jmac_48 420