Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I give the game ball to Taylor, over 100 Yards and a TD. I guess he is no Trent Richardson lmao . Although the whole team probably deserves it haha 

Taylor was good, but he'd probably put up Richardson esque numbers behind that line we had that year

• Haha 1

That was the winning formula. MO was incredible today. He is rivers gates. We don’t need rivers throwing as much as he did last week. It should help Taylo with the rookie wall that there wasn’t any off season. They actually got time off after the draft. Praying hard for Paris.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Crap!  Minshew picked off. Titans will survive a scare at home.  

This still shows the Jags aren't as bad as people thought. I mean they barely lost at Tennessee. If they were tanking, Tennessee would've won by at least 14 points. We just made too many mistakes last week and gave the game away.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This still shows the Jags aren't as bad as people thought. I mean they barely lost at Tennessee. If they were tanking, Tennessee would've won by at least 14 points. We just made too many mistakes last week and gave the game away.

200.gif

• Haha 1
  • NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic