Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Are you using invisible ink or something?  Just wondering...

secret message for the chose few.

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I'm almost afraid to see what the score is. I've been outside all day. How are we doing? 

We're down 28-0. But Reich is positive we'll turn things around after half.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I did not expect what we are seeing from Blackmon. Wow. Pittman  lookd great. I dm just devastated for Campbell. Hopefully just a knee sprain.

Cautious about Blackmon. The real test is when he's alone in the zone. 

Pittman definitely a nice surprise.

PC has so much bad luck. Hooker is the one that is sad to me.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, IinD said:

Dropped a sure td in the end zone .

The washed up talk will ramp up because of the one bad play of course.

TY has had more than one bad play. 

He had 2 drops last week at crucial times. Add the drops last season and it seems his hands a gone. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I read TY has been dropping passes today?

The one he did was a big one for a very likely TD.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I did not expect what we are seeing from Blackmon. Wow. Pittman  lookd great. I dm just devastated for Campbell. Hopefully just a knee sprain.

He does have 'just a knee sprain'. The question is, what ligament(s) are involved, and what grade level of tear (sprain) on it/them?

• NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If he’s good enough I think it’s insane not to.  
    • I doubt we grab Ertz if he is even cut (not looking likely). Plus why so many think Doyle gets cut for this move makes little sense. The coaches and Ballard love him. He gets the first down catches when we need him but more importantly he blocks better than majority of TE’s in the game. We are run heavy team so his value comes a lot more than just catches and yards. If for some reason they grab Ertz if cut then you pair him with Doyle to create a strong group not cut one and create a weakness.    I will say I doubt we grab a TE that will want 8mil per year. Even a 1 year deal doesn’t make sense for us here. After signing Fisher we have roughly 13 mil for the season. Ballard doesn’t like being strapped during the season. 
    • I think it could still happen   Doyle would be the casualty though    
    • Man I really like this signing!  If he can come back 80% as good as he has played I would say we def upgraded our offensive line and that’s no knock on AC I just think this guy can be much better (if healthy). I would put our offensive line up against anyone else’s.  With that said Murphy’s law keeps coming into my mind because we have soo many ifs and question marks for this team that we can literally be 6-10 bad or super bowl bound. I can’t think of any colts team with this many “if” question marks.   If wentZ can prove last year was a fluke and go back to being one of the best up and coming qb in the game than we are sitting pretty. If he plays like he did last year things will be very very ugly.    Then you got this guy. If fisher can come back healthy we can have one of the best lines in football. If he doesn’t play or is diminished we have a huge hole at one of the most important positions.      I don’t know why but I just have this feeling with so many question marks on this team, that the season could go either way. I do fear that  some of These question marks  aren’t going to go our way and we will be hurting. Btw  Some of these other question marks Include , Will Mack be back to his old self?   Was last year a fluke for our new stud RB? Will ty  hilton plAy any better, or will he continue to decline? Was last year a fluke for Xavier Rhodes? Will Paris cambell stay healthy and actually contribute?  How will our rookie DEs play?  Then you have  the question mark that every team has  which is who will stay healthy?  
    • The risk is of opportunity cost, not of losing that money. The risk is that we have now made our bet with the LT position and we are missing on more safe options, so if he doesn't recover or recovers and is not the same, we are very likely left with sub-par performance at LT for the year...     
  • Members

• Nickster

Nickster 930

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 699

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 67

• TheBlueAndWhite

TheBlueAndWhite 75

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,283

• superrep1967