Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it! Very worthy shot to take at a QB. Get him in camp, see how he does over the year, how he interacts with teammates, how seriously he takes his job, is he coachable, etc. He has a ton of physical talent. Now lets see if he has the rest and the drive to reach his potential.

Just now, stitches said:

I love it! Very worthy shot to take at a QB. Get him in camp, see how he does, how he interacts with teammates, how seriously he takes his job, is he coachable, etc. 

I agree. Good use of a 4th round pick. The kid has a chance to be really good.

Just now, stitches said:

I love it! Very worthy shot to take at a QB. Get him in camp, see how he does, how he interacts with teammates, how seriously he takes his job, is he coachable, etc. 

I'm concerned about  work ethic rumors, but like his arm

2 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Ok, let's line 'em up

Phillip Rivers

Jacoby Brissett

Jacob Eason

Chad Kelly

How do we take care of this?

Comp for now is between Eason and Kelly.  Brissett is #2.  Next year is up for grabs depending on what kind of season Rivers has.  

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Same. But IMO it's a worthy risk to take in R4. If he pans out this is a huge bargain. Hell, even if he becomes a stable backup, that's still valuable in the league. Instead of giving 8-10M for a backup vet.

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I'm sure Ballard vetted that thoroughly.  If a problem he wouldn't be wearing the Shoe.  Eason isn't a perfect prospect but I believe Reich can get him right.  That arm of his is legit.  

1 minute ago, Shive said:

I'm really wary about Eason's composure under pressure. Hopefully its coachable, but we'll see. 

Yep, biggest weakness in his game. Fromm stay in the pocket as a statue which leads to problems, while Eason becomes frenetic and panics and starts spinning back trying to escape without much of a plan. Lets see if they can coach him up.

Archived