Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

While I never loved this TE group...Hunter Bryant makes a lot of sense...as an Ebron type for this offense. The value is definitely there.

Last time we did this was QB Andrew Luck / TE Coby Fleener from Stanford in 2012

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ballard for two guys that will contribute day one.    

By the end of today, Goodell will be reading the picks from his bed

Buckner is a freakin all-pro. Relax.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I want the Vikes to draft Tuszka.

I thought Muti would be gone by now.

How do you like your draft? Colts fans seem pleased. 

It has had its ups and downs. Overall I like it. I love the players in the 2nd(Pittman and Taylor), I didn't love the value for Taylor, but I guess I can be alright with it. I haven't studied Blackmon yet, so I cannot say much about that one yet, but he seems like a rangy and toolsy defensive back from what I've seen. He was all american in his first season at safety. I like the shot we took at Eason too. I think it was a worthy risk to take. Low risk, high reward type of pick.

Overall I've liked it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

How did James Morgan go before Jake Fromm. Fromms arm isn’t that bad.

Morgan has better traits.  Kurt Warner said that the NFL is pretty much full of QBs at the moment.  So high ceiling guys are the ones getting drafted.  Probably the same fate for Gordon.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

How did James Morgan go before Jake Fromm. Fromms arm isn’t that bad.

I guess folks think he’s more Colt McCoy than he’s Chad Pennington. Never was a fan of his.

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

1 5

2 6

?  By my updated chart, we have 149, 182, 193.  Not sure where two picks coming up means.  Unless we traded the two later picks for one closer to 149.

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

Morgan has better traits.  Kurt Warner said that the NFL is pretty much full of QBs at the moment.  So high ceiling guys are the ones getting drafted.  Probably the same fate for Gordon.

Yeah but iant Fromm the perfect backup. He could probably win you some games if your starter goes down. Teams have so many bad backups.

19 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Isn't that why they hired Decker?  If they had any serious concerns about Eason's attitude Decker probably would have advised CB to take him off their board.

From what I've heard it's not a disruptive type of attitude... it's not like he's a cancer in the locker room or something of the sort. It's more about how seriously he takes football and whether he's not a bit too much of a partier. 

I guess it's not all black or white. Some red flags are disquialifying, some just introduce risk and you just mitigate that risk by taking him in the 4th instead of the 2nd for example.

• Like 1

Grade Analysis

No grade analysis available.

Draft Scouting Report:

Rating: 72

Strengths:

Strong player that plays with good leverage

Seals blocks well

Moves well laterally

Weaknesses:

Plays RT but will have to transition to OG/C

Hands got too wide in 2018