Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

It'll have to grow on me, but it seems like we're just replacing guys that don't need shoved out the door yet.....

Its more like CB having vision for the future.

I dont think Ballard will pay Hooker his $10m+

OR Mack $8-$10m

No one is forcing them out the door yet, preparing for their exit.

They could be traded still.

I just think Ballard will never pay a Safety or RB those kind of cap hits. 

Lol, yeah, this one was very unexpected. He's ranked 193 on ESPN, so a full 100 spots higher than where we nabbed him, but obviously we had to have seen more in him, so we'll have to see. Admittedly we do need safety depth and I think Hooker is one of the more expendable FAs next off-season. So if we luck out and get a guy who can replace him, then this is worth it. Of course the the worst side is if this guy is a bust lol. 

6 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Loved his highlight tape. Seems he fell due to tearing his acl

oh, okay, that's not so bad. He's a guy I never looked into so I was puzzled we took a guy who had been ranked so low at 85. This makes me feel a lot better. With Hooker and Willis, he has time to get healthy.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We might of got a steal here. If hooker doesn’t show up this year someone is waiting in the wings. If he plays nickel he could be a backup for Moore.

Eason must of bombed his interviews. But with all the FA not many teams need QB.

After Burrow and Tua, shaky QB class. Plus best FA QB offseason in a while.

I love the toughness Blackmon showed in the run game for sure. Not afraid to get involved there at all.

I am concerned with the coverage ability however even with the ball production. His instincts are below average at the moment and he moved from cornerback to safety because he was bad in man coverage.

I thought he had some upside, but don't think he was worth a day 2 pick especially with the serious injury.

Archived