Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Could of, should of etc... 

Playing what ifs is like poker; you only remember the bad beats. 

Methinks you’re missing my point.  Point being, this is a game the Colts should be winning.  Ergo, if they go on to lose, it’s not all doom and gloom like those that want to fire the DC, get rid of the Vinman, etc. would have you think.  Colts are right there against a team many are picky not to be one of the AFC’s best. 

• Like 2
Just now, rockywoj said:

Methinks you’re missing my point.  Point being, this is a game the Colts should be winning.  Ergo, if they go on to lose, t’s not all doom and gloom like those that want to fire the DC, get rid of the Vinman, etc.  Colts are right there against a team many are picky not to be one of the AFC’s best. 

I get you, but also.. 

Just now, rockywoj said:

Methinks you’re missing my point.  Point being, this is a game the Colts should be winning.  Ergo, if they go on to lose, t’s not all doom and gloom like those that want to fire the DC, get rid of the Vinman, etc.  Colts are right there against a team many are picky not to be one of the AFC’s best. 

Agreed

a good week of practice can fix a lot