Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are flat out beating ourselves today along with the REFS and that was a catch by Ebron. His foot and elbow touched before he bobbled it. 

Both feet actually hit first, go look at it again

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There is no way in hell they do that. They are extending the schedule to get more of a TV presence so they can get more of a piece of the pie. I mean talk about this new TV deal, why you think the owners almost unanimously voted for the extended schedule? More money and the bottom line. You will never see the bye week go away.
    • Yup, basically a nit. A nit that should be easy to look at and fix, but not something I'll ever point to.  I disagree. It can be balanced. I would agree if this was 20 years ago. Shared arenas is a small thing IMO. Other events could actually be managed easier if there was a systemic logic and expectation. TV obligations to the networks would be stable.    Off topic, but I've flown a decent amount to away games, and also to concerts at arenas or other events at NFL stadiums. If you're going to allow flex games (getting more and more the norm after week 4), you're not really worried about all that. Not looking for a deep dive. I thought you were out in AZ and might have a surface opinion on adding Green, Watt, Collins, Moore, Butler, etc. 
    • Discussed a lot in many other threads already...    But, IMO, worth discussing if the topic if it's about Indy's willingness to roll the dice on injuries in general.   Fisher - big gamble on a huge position of need. Early schedule could be ugly if Tevi has to start the first month. Huge gamble.   Dayo - good value in the 2nd. Young and should heal. It's a long term play, one that I'm not sure we should have taken given other needs. Good gamble.   Mack - pretty easy decision IMO. Cheap, and short term. Any production will be great. Good loyalty sign to set him with another team in 2022. If he heals well, he'll be a fantastic RB2. Almost zero risk and lots of upside. No risk gamble. 
    • The bolded is basically my opinion. Good way of putting it.    Edit: Structured scheduling is gonna be really hard. Shared arenas, other events scheduled, TV obligations, etc.    I'll get back to you on AZ.
    • I think what it boils down to, is that there is a significant number of teams that get to enjoy that advantage of being rested over a team that is not. While the Colts have not enjoyed that benefit.    Essentially, the other teams in our division and conference could get +1 for a better % chance of winning their game off a bye.   That probably reads even more confusing, and if so I apologize. It's May, which in teaching terms means my mind is quite nearly a puddle on the floor. 
  • Members