Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

4 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

What? Lol

It was a short kickoff that he caught.  Up by three, why risk getting hit in space and fumbling?  Smart play

Going to be honest. Didn't have much faith after that jags game. Good win, we'll take it

Whew great win today !!!  Love that Luck got them with the hard count to give us the 1st down and seal the game :)

:cheer:      Yes!

I couldn't bring myself to enter this thread until the game was over.

COLTS WIN

PAT LOSE

It's a Great day in the neighborhood.

Lol. Glad we out smarted them on the 3 and 1.  Not sure we would have picked it up on the ground otherwise.  Good win Colts!

damn impressive... 

how many times did we here Houston was the hottest team during the broadcast. 

this is one that i counted as a loss. evens things out with last week's loss. 

can't believe the Pats lost...

Chiefs/Ravens in OT... Come on KC

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Going to be honest. Didn't have much faith after that jags game. Good win, we'll take it

I cannot explain that game last week..from either side

Just now, Gramz said:

:cheer:      Yes!

I couldn't bring myself to enter this thread until the game was over.

COLTS WIN

PAT LOSE

It's a Great day in the neighborhood.

Can you explain why it was good Miami beat the pats for the playoffs.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My own experiences in the world of football are what make it really hard for me to accept any sort of comp like this... If youll allow me to be "that guy" for a moment to explain...   I was a part of a 4 time repeating 5A state championship IHSAA program... technically only 3 of those... the first one was when I was in 8th grade lol...   But Ill use the last of the 4 peat teams- 2007- as my example...   That team was LOADED with D1 NCAA talent... there were more than 12 players that signed day 1 of national signing day...   I figured that, that team would stack up, and beat, most college teams...   After graduating HS, I went to be an on scholarship coach at a prominent NAIA school in the state...   Day 1 of Spring Training Observations...   This small, NAIA school... would WIPE THE FLOOR with my old HS teams... even if taking just the best players from each year to make 1 team... The NAIA school still wins. No question...   Now thats just NAIA... D2 and D1 schools made my NAIA school look like my old HS teams...   ...   So I get it... Bama is a huge program that gets many players ready to produce at the NFL level...   But there is still a jump up the ladder in comp...    And college success DOES NOT AT ALL mean that an individual player is a lock to ball out because of what they did at the level below...   TED talk is over... Thank you for listening 
    • I would take him over Brissett for sure.   At least he is still improving.  
    • He has gotten a little better, but still a long way to go.  I just don't see him getting to the level to sustain. If the D becomes average, they're a 500 team at best. 
    • AV was bad in the Tenn game. IMO one of the blocks was a poor kick the first one. AV has not been good this year and when he does go out to kick even an extra point I don't have any confidence in him! Did he lose the Tenn game for the Colts, no but certainly if he had made just one of those kicks it would have helped. I do think he AV lost the Colts 3 games this year, the SD, Pitt, and Mia were games the Colts could of won, and his play hurt the chances in all.
  • Members