Valpo2004

Kareem Hunt pushes and kicks a woman on video

Recommended Posts

Chiefs way over reacted due to the SJW society we live in today.

 

Hunt should have avoided it.  But being young, probably drinking, late at night?  In the heat of the moment I totally see how he reacted the way he did considering what she was instigating.

 

Hunt got totally screwed here.  To banish a guy from his job over this?  

I have to think that if American society wasn't so left/SJW leaning, he would have not lost his job.


Colts should seriously considering signing him.  In fact to me its a no brainer.

 

A cheap All Pro RB is falling right into your lap.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Chiefs way over reacted due to the SJW society we live in today.

 

Hunt should have avoided it.  But being young, probably drinking, late at night?  In the heat of the moment I totally see how he reacted the way he did considering what she was instigating.

 

Hunt got totally screwed here.  To banish a guy from his job over this?  

I have to think that if American society wasn't so left/SJW leaning, he would have not lost his job.


Colts should seriously considering signing him.  In fact to me its a no brainer.

 

A cheap All Pro RB is falling right into your lap.

The Chiefs didn't cut him for the issue with the female.  He was cut because he lied.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

The Chiefs didn't cut him for the issue with the female.  He was cut because he lied.

No doubt.  And he should be punished. 

 

Best thing he could have done was be up front about it all.

 


At the same time, I think back when I was his age.  I might have done the same thing (lied).  Not proud of that....but you are a guy on your rookie contract...knowing you put yourself in a bad position but at the same time might have only been 25% at fault.

 

I would have been scared of losing my job too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

The Chiefs didn't cut him for the issue with the female.  He was cut because he lied.

punching and strangling your pregnant girlfriend > dishonesty 

 

good to know chiefs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

I'm curious how this will work.  Will the team that signs him have him for the remainder of his rookie contract?

 

Since the Chiefs released him, will his new team sign him to a new contract?

 

It would be ironic if he started making more money next year than he would have if he had stayed a Chief...  :scratch:

First Hunt has to go through waivers. Some team will probably pick him up, and then they pick up his rookie contract. If he clears waivers (highly unlikely) then he is a free agent. But since Hunt has played less than four years he is on the waiver wire, not a free agent. So I believe the Raiders get the first chance to pick him up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Myles said:

Some lucky team will sign him.   Peterson is old and he was signed.   The video really wasn't that bad.

 

In a sense, true. OTOH, it is clearly a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy of the NFL, and a suspension of some length would have been likely.

 

9 hours ago, Bshultz said:

We might have had more evidence if Hunt's buddy hadn't snatched that other woman's phone who was recording the incident. No one noticed that I guess at the one minute mark.

 

I saw some body cam video from an investigating officer of the victim showing she said her phone was taken as well. And a SIM card was removed.

 

5 hours ago, threeflight said:

No doubt.  And he should be punished. 

 

Best thing he could have done was be up front about it all.

 


At the same time, I think back when I was his age.  I might have done the same thing (lied).  Not proud of that....but you are a guy on your rookie contract...knowing you put yourself in a bad position but at the same time might have only been 25% at fault.

 

I would have been scared of losing my job too.

 

Likely would only serve a few games suspension and then back on track.

 

2 hours ago, BOTT said:

punching and strangling your pregnant girlfriend > dishonesty 

 

good to know chiefs

???  I don't follow.

 

Hill did his bad act in college in 2014, plead guilty in 2015, served 3 years probation, completed an anger management course and also a batterer's intervention program.  After he finished (August 2018), his case was dismissed and even his record was expunged.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

In a sense, true. OTOH, it is clearly a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy of the NFL, and a suspension of some length would have been likely.

 

 

I saw some body cam video from an investigating officer of the victim showing she said her phone was taken as well. And a SIM card was removed.

 

 

Likely would only serve a few games suspension and then back on track.

 

???  I don't follow.

 

Hill did his bad act in college in 2014, plead guilty in 2015, served 3 years probation, completed an anger management course and also a batterer's intervention program.  After he finished (August 2018), his case was dismissed and even his record was expunged.

Pleading guilty and being punished doesn't mean you're not a piece of feces.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I can say is that the NFLs Rookie Symposium will now have ANOTHER example of a situation that could have been completely avoided by the wisdom and practice of self-control.

 

This was totally avoidable.

 

Slam the door.... call hotel security and/or the cops, let them haul the girl off to sober up.... and let it be a lesson about the combustibles of the $tar Pro Athlete+Late Night Party dynamic, since you’ve evidently ignored Symposium advice and probably plenty of other advice along the way regarding matters of domestic violence/violence against women.

 

This is the lifestyle some of these guys choose, and yes.... it is perfectly with their right to do so.... but when, not if, when things go bad they HAVE to be able to handle things better than Kareem Hunt did.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, threeflight said:

Chiefs way over reacted due to the SJW society we live in today.

 

Hunt should have avoided it.  But being young, probably drinking, late at night?  In the heat of the moment I totally see how he reacted the way he did considering what she was instigating.

 

Hunt got totally screwed here.  To banish a guy from his job over this?  

I have to think that if American society wasn't so left/SJW leaning, he would have not lost his job.


Colts should seriously considering signing him.  In fact to me its a no brainer.

 

A cheap All Pro RB is falling right into your lap.

Evidently he belted some guy in the face a few months back as well.

 

The last thing Irsay/Ballard should do is risk the excellent chemistry that Frank Reich is shaping by signing Kareem Hunt.

 

Sorry... I’m not a buyer at any price.

 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000994219/article/kareem-hunt-faces-more-than-baseline-sixgame-suspension

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BOTT said:

Pleading guilty and being punished doesn't mean you're not a piece of feces.

 

True, but some face the music, others try to hide from it.  So in my mind, the amount of steam from the pile is different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howie Long just said on the CBS pregame show when they talked about Hunt being picked up by another team, he will be signed as a player not a person. That says a lot about the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DraftMaster said:

First Hunt has to go through waivers. Some team will probably pick him up, and then they pick up his rookie contract. If he clears waivers (highly unlikely) then he is a free agent. But since Hunt has played less than four years he is on the waiver wire, not a free agent. So I believe the Raiders get the first chance to pick him up...

 

All players are subject to the WW after the TDL. It does go in reverse order...so he would have to pass by 18 or so teams for the Colts to get him. Not likely that happens...especially when some team can get his cheap rookie deal for two seasons. I imagine a rebuilding team would just scoop him up and let him serve out his suspension for the rest of this meaningless season...and then have his rights for the next two years

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Howie Long just said on the CBS pregame show when they talked about Hunt being picked up by another team, he will be signed as a player not a person. That says a lot about the NFL.

That's all big business

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

There's an additional incident from June where he apparently punched a guy in the face and now Hunt might be suspended for more than six games...

 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000994219/article/kareem-hunt-faces-more-than-baseline-sixgame-suspension

 

Pattern of behavior?

It looks like it is time to RING THE BELL :funny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, King Colt said:

Howie Long just said on the CBS pregame show when they talked about Hunt being picked up by another team, he will be signed as a player not a person. That says a lot about the NFL.

 

That's the way it should be.

 

You hire someone to work for you, not to marry you or live in your bedroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rock8591 said:

 

That's the way it should be.

 

You hire someone to work for you, not to marry you or live in your bedroom.

Brilliant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 2:24 AM, threeflight said:

Chiefs way over reacted due to the SJW society we live in today.

 

Hunt should have avoided it.  But being young, probably drinking, late at night?  In the heat of the moment I totally see how he reacted the way he did considering what she was instigating.

 

Hunt got totally screwed here.  To banish a guy from his job over this?  

I have to think that if American society wasn't so left/SJW leaning, he would have not lost his job.


Colts should seriously considering signing him.  In fact to me its a no brainer.

 

A cheap All Pro RB is falling right into your lap.

Ya except he is now falling all over himself and saying how it was his fault.  Simple fact is he needs to just WALK AWAY!! Also the kick st the end was unnecessary and didn’t his mama teach him to never ever hit a woman!! 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 8:17 AM, BOTT said:

Pleading guilty and being punished doesn't mean you're not a piece of feces.

no, it means you've paid your price for your mistakes and now get to start over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, csmopar said:

no, it means you've paid your price for your mistakes and now get to start over. 

Then there is reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BOTT said:

Then there is reality.

True true. I give people one 2nd chance, after that, yeah i agree with you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

He cleared waivers and now is a free agent..  No one picked him up

So in theory, he could now sign with a team at a higher salary then his rookie contract? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, coltsva said:

So in theory, he could now sign with a team at a higher salary then his rookie contract? 

OR get the vet minimum which be less than his contract. Which is what he will probably receive next year..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 8:06 PM, JimJaime said:

Ya except he is now falling all over himself and saying how it was his fault.  Simple fact is he needs to just WALK AWAY!! Also the kick st the end was unnecessary and didn’t his mama teach him to never ever hit a woman!! 

 

 

 

I was taught by my mother and father to never hit a woman and I never have or ever will...even though I’ve had a female try and stab me in the face with a screwdriver, I still walked away. My auntie also died as the result of constant beatings from her scumbag husband. 

 

I do however feel that the double standards in this is horrendous. This woman also assaulted Hunt and racially abused him...but nothing???

 

I am in no way defending Hunt in this, it’s despicable what he did and he definitely should be punished. If you completely reversed the positions in all of this though, it would still be viewed the same.

 

No doubt some will try to say I am defending Hunt, but that couldn’t be further from the truth, just think she should also be held accountable for her actions in this too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

 

I was taught by my mother and father to never hit a woman and I never have or ever will...even though I’ve had a female try and stab me in the face with a screwdriver, I still walked away. My auntie also died as the result of constant beatings from her scumbag husband. 

 

I do however feel that the double standards in this is horrendous. This woman also assaulted Hunt and racially abused him...but nothing???

 

I am in no way defending Hunt in this, it’s despicable what he did and he definitely should be punished. If you completely reversed the positions in all of this though, it would still be viewed the same.

 

No doubt some will try to say I am defending Hunt, but that couldn’t be further from the truth, just think she should also be held accountable for her actions in this too.

How do we know she hasn't been fired from her job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

How do we know she hasn't been fired from her job?

 

I really couldn’t say bud, has she? I’m only going by everything I’ve seen and heard myself on the television. Not seen anyone bring her actions into question and I think that is, because they fear the backlash, of either defending Hunt, or being sexist. As I’ve said in my post, I don’t think any man should be hitting a woman and I would defend woman  if I was to witness it, but that doesn’t make it alright for them to assault men and not be held accountable for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

 

I really couldn’t say bud, has she? I’m only going by everything I’ve seen and heard myself on the television. Not seen anyone bring her actions into question and I think that is, because they fear the backlash, of either defending Hunt, or being sexist. As I’ve said in my post, I don’t think any man should be hitting a woman and I would defend woman  if I was to witness it, but that doesn’t make it alright for them to assault men and not be held accountable for it.

He is a famous athlete,   obviously he is going to get the news over a woman who isn't famous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

He is a famous athlete,   obviously he is going to get the news over a woman who isn't famous

 

Get that, not got any problem with the flak he is getting, he deserves it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only player in KC Chiefs history to come in as a running back and make a position switch to kicker.

 

We thought Braden Smith was impressive going from guard to tackle, but Hunt did so much more. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

 

I was taught by my mother and father to never hit a woman and I never have or ever will...even though I’ve had a female try and stab me in the face with a screwdriver, I still walked away. My auntie also died as the result of constant beatings from her scumbag husband. 

 

I do however feel that the double standards in this is horrendous. This woman also assaulted Hunt and racially abused him...but nothing???

 

I am in no way defending Hunt in this, it’s despicable what he did and he definitely should be punished. If you completely reversed the positions in all of this though, it would still be viewed the same.

 

No doubt some will try to say I am defending Hunt, but that couldn’t be further from the truth, just think she should also be held accountable for her actions in this too.

Umm nothing happened to Hunt as far as criminal charges or anything like that. It’s part of his contract (or the CBA) that he violated this why he got treated like this.  I mean sadly it APPEARS he has issues as it appears they are now investigating 3 incidents of him being violent.  I see a very long long suspension for him and a one year “prove you can not be stupid” deal when it’s done.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Umm nothing happened to Hunt as far as criminal charges or anything like that. It’s part of his contract (or the CBA) that he violated this why he got treated like this.  I mean sadly it APPEARS he has issues as it appears they are now investigating 3 incidents of him being violent.  I see a very long long suspension for him and a one year “prove you can not be stupid” deal when it’s done.

 

Yeah, it definitely seems like he has anger issues, needs to learn to walk away. Hopefully he can address these and not waste the incredible talent he has been blessed with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure everyone will be up in arms over this, but whatever....

 

I don't think this video is as near as bad as everyone is making it out to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

I'm sure everyone will be up in arms over this, but whatever....

 

I don't think this video is as near as bad as everyone is making it out to be. 

 

From where I stand he got 3 strikes, and was still allowed to stay in the batters box.

 

Strike 1, Jan. 2018 -

http://www.tmz.com/2018/12/04/kareem-hunt-video-nightclub-fight-kansas-city-chiefs/

Victim wanted to press charges, none filed (complaint filed)

 

Strike 2, Feb 2018 -

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_exjrtvg5/

Victim wanted to press charges, none filed-

http://www.tmz.com/2018/12/01/kareem-hunt-chiefs-victim-police-press-charges-body-cam-surveillance/

 

Strike 3, June 2018 -

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/06/kareem-hunt-in-alleged-physical-altercation-at-ohio-resort/

No charges filed because victim had eventually stopped cooperating?

 

Any/all could very well be considered PCP violation(s).  Said Player not charged, nor any action form the NFL on any of these incidents... until... TMZ pays off someone for the hotel video.  Now the NFL will likely have to 'overreact' (maybe not unlike they had to in the /Ray Rice Scenario) in response for their reactive nature and subsequent alteration to their domestic abuse policy.

 

I don't know, maybe get ready for possibly another round of court cases for inconsistent punishment or other due process 'whatever they come up with'?

 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25432345/nfl-botched-kareem-hunt-assault-investigation-why-interested-truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Popular Now

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I didnt think they would. It would just continue to draw out the saga. NFL really needs too restructure the tag, it can be incredibly unfair
    • 1. Arizona: Nick Bosa DE Ohio State Cardinals grab the best player in the draft. Unless they decide to move on from Rosen, Bosa will be the pick at number one. Pairing him up with Chandler Jones creates a dynamic pass rushing duo. 2. San Francisco: Josh Allen OLB Kentucky Their OLBs are highlighted by Dekoda Watson, Brock Coyle, and Malcolm Smith. Allen is an EDGE player that the 49ers are in desperate need of. Allen is the defensive playmaker they need after an underwhelming performance from Solomon Thomas and with Reuben Foster gone. 3. NY Jets: Quinnen Williams DE Alabama MikeKirsch's comments:The only notable DL under contract for the Jets is Leonard Williams. Adding a second Williams is the best move for the Jets at 3. 4. Oakland: Rashan Gary DE Michigan The Raiders need a better pass rush. If they had a player like Kahlil Mack last year their pass rush would have been better. The Raiders ranked dead last with 13 sacks last year. The Giants, 31st in sacks, had 30. To put that into comparison further, Mack had 12.5 sacks. Gary has the physical tools to play inside or on the edge. 5. Tampa Bay: Jonah Williams OT Alabama With the continued emphasis on the high passing attack with Arians, a solid pass protector will be needed on a regular basis. Williams can play both G and T. 6. NY Giants: Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State The Giants need to address QB sooner than later. Manning is not getting younger and he is not getting better. Manning is still serviceable and Haskins can sit a year under Manning. 7. Jacksonville: Cody Ford OG Oklahoma Jacksonville gave up the 3rd most sacks in the NFL with 53. I'm making this selection under the impression that the Jags acquire Nick Foles. Ford can play both T or G and improve this O-line.  8. Detroit: Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson EDGE and TE are the most pressing needs for Detroit. I expect them to go EDGE here as Ansah is probably gone after an underwhelming season under the franchise tag. 9. Buffalo: Ed Oliver DT Houston With Kyle Williams retiring and Lotuleilei having an average season and will be 30 when the season is over, Bills need to grab a young, promising DT. Once viewed as a potential number one pick in this draft, Oliver is still a very solid player that should be picked in the top 10.  10. Denver: Greedy Williams CB LSU Chris Harris Jr turns 30 in June and Bradley Roby is a free agent. Even if Roby is brought back, Williams would still be a good move for the Broncos to solidify the secondary. A QB is possible here, but I don't expect them to go QB until next year since Flacco still has 2 years on his contract. 11. Cincinnati: Drew Lock QB Missouri Might be a slightly surprising pick here, but I think it's time for the Bengals to start fresh with a new QB. Dalton just hasn't gotten it done for them for the past 8 years. With Dalton turning 32 in October and with 4 winless postseason appearances, new HC Zac Taylor gets a new QB to work with after working with Jared Goff. 12. Green Bay: Jachai Polite DE Florida GB needs to strengthen their pass rush. Polite has explosive pass rush skills with great speed. Clay Matthews is in a decline and it's time to find his replacement. 13. Miami: Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma Tannehill has been average for the majority of his career, along with injuries. Miami will look to start fresh at QB with the Heisman winner. I don't think Murray will have any major struggles with his size.  14. Atlanta: Christian Wilkins DT Clemson Even if Grady Jarrett comes back, Wilkins is a solid pick to pair him up with Jarrett. Wilkins was a consistent 4 year starter at Clemson and can become another young defensive force for ATL like Jarrett, Jones, McKinley, and Neal. 15. Washington: Daniel Jones QB Duke Alex Smith may never play another down in the NFL. Some said this about Luck, but Smith's injury is far more severe and turns 35 in May. Jones had a great Senior Bowl by winning MVP and should be able to take over the Washington offense. 16. Carolina: Montez Sweat DE Mississippi State Had off the field issues in 2016 when he was dismissed from Michigan State, but had a great senior bowl week and had solid interviews. Carolina needs to replace the future HOF Peppers. Sweat is a good add for the EDGE. 17. Cleveland: Devin White ILB LSU Cleveland's offense had a very good year with Mayfield leading the way. However, their defense was not very good. Browns need to add a defensive playmaker like they did last year with Denzel Ward. White is a 3 down LB that makes this defense better. 18. Minnesota: Greg Little OT Mississippi The Vikings need a solid T to give their $83 million QB a better opportunity. Little is an upgrade to their offensive line.  19. Tennessee: D.K. Metcalf WR Mississippi Titans need another WR opposite Corey Davis for Mariota. Metcalf has incredible size for a WR and is a big play threat. 20. Pittsburgh: Mack Wilson ILB Alabama Steelers need to add an ILB to fill the void of Shazier. Wilson will be a good player alongside Vince Williams. 21. Seattle: Byron Murphy CB Washington Seattle adds another CB to their duo of Flowers and Griffin. Murphy is an aggressive CB with good ball skills that will fit in the slot in the Seattle secondary. 22. Baltimore: Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma Ravens need to add a WR for Lamar Jackson to throw to. Crabtree didn't live up to his 3 year/$21 Million contract. John Brown and Willie Snead had decent numbers but can be upgraded. Brown has elite speed and is a dynamic deep threat. 23. Houston: Jawaan Taylor OT Florida Texans gave up the most sacks in the NFL with 62. They are in desperate need of solid pass protectors and Taylor will help bring those sacks allowed down. 24. Oakland: N’Keal Harry WR Arizona State Gruden replaces Amari Cooper with N'Keal Harry. Gruden gets a big WR (6'3" 216 lb) that has great hands combined with elite acceleration and breakaway speed. 25. Philadelphia: Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson Eagles could use a CB as well, but DT is a more pressing need that Lawrence meets. 26. Indianapolis: Dre’Mont Jones DT Ohio State DL is a big need for the Colts. Jones has rare athletic skills such as range and flexibility. Very good pass rush skills. Run defense needs improvement but is a great athletic DT that can rush the QB. 27. Oakland: Josh Jacobs RB Alabama Gruden gets his second offensive toy with Jacobs. Lynch turns 33 and will be a free agent. With Chris Warren III and DeAndre Washington as the only RBs under contract for now, Jacobs is a solid piece to revamp the Raider's rushing attack. 28. LA Chargers: Devin Bush Jr. ILB Michigan DL is also a need, but the Chargers could use more quality LBs. Nwoso had a good finish to the end of the year, but more talent is needed at the position. Bush is on the smaller side at 5'11" 230 lb, but has three down LB skills that are comparable to Devin White. 29. Kansas City: Deandre Baker CB Georgia The Chiefs 31st ranked pass defense needs a solid CB. Baker can come in and be a solid rookie starter for KC. 30. Green Bay: T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa The Jimmy Graham $30 Million experiment is not looking to favorably now for GB, and it's time to give Rodgers a solid, young TE. 31. LA Rams: Jaylon Ferguson DE Louisiana Tech Pairing up Ferguson on the D line with Donald is a great move for the Rams. The FBS all-time sack leader (45 sacks) joins the 2-time DPOY that is coming off a 20.5 sack season. 32. New England: Noah Fant TE Iowa While it's possible that Gronkowski comes back for another season, NE has to look towards the future and draft the successor to the often-injured Gronkowski.
    • https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/20/steelers-wont-use-any-tag-on-leveon-bell/
    • It won't be a problem as long as both of them play at a high level. If one falters, then their approach will be looked at with more scrutiny. So lets just hope we can continue to improve. The best thing we can do is play as a team and stay focused. In the end, talent is a big indicator of who wins as well, and Luck and Nelson will be depended on. Coach Reich just has to come up with a gameplan that fits everyone and sell them on it. As long as the team is one unit and plays well, this shouldn't be an issue.
  • Members

    • Superman

      Superman 32,979

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • #12.

      #12. 1,499

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DaveA1102

      DaveA1102 1,686

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Mr. Irrelevant

      Mr. Irrelevant 987

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Colts_Fan12

      Colts_Fan12 4,741

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • csmopar

      csmopar 6,497

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • TheMarine

      TheMarine 553

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Caleb3502

      Caleb3502 432

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CR91

      CR91 7,100

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • twfish

      twfish 1,368

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active: