Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hooker downgraded

Four2itus

16 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Time to cut the team's losses on this one.  Bob Sanders-like availability, without Bob Sanders-like ability.

Good lord we have the fans that wanna trade him now we have this wonderful post that says we should cut him this forum never let's me down when I need a good laugh 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Time to cut the team's losses on this one.  Bob Sanders-like availability, without Bob Sanders-like ability.

Why would you cut someone who has shown production when healthy and is on a rookie deal? 

Rule of thumb is an ACL will see the player have a “down” year the season after. Chill.

Unless this was sarcasm?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

Why would you cut someone who has shown production when healthy and is on a rookie deal? 

Rule of thumb is an ACL will see the player have a “down” year the season after. Chill.

Unless this was sarcasm?

You'd be surprised how many trade hooker people are on here it's horrible 

Hooker's health is still quite concerning. Yes, this is only his second game out but he seemly is always on the injury report. It looks like he has been carrying nagging injuries all season. Hip injuries are no joke, I hope he can get through this. I think he is having a solid season, but I feel these injuries are restraining him from playing to his best.

Would love for the guy just to have a full preseason and then regular season healthy. Think we would see him at his very best. I rate him very highly, he can be one of the best free safeties in the league.

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

I don't see why anyone is panicking. Hooker was great last season, has been a bit hobbled this season. R-E-L-A-X

He didn't even play half of the season. He seems to be hurt a lot this season. It is becoming a trend. He is no tackling machine by any stretch. I hope he is fully healthy next year and can play to a high level for the whole season.

13 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Unless this was sarcasm?

I'm not ready to say we need to trade/cut etc him. However, with his injury history, it would be smart to get another high end safety. Whether that's thru FA or the draft, we need someone to not only step in when Hooker is hurt, but push him to be better

11 hours ago, Blueblood23 said:

He didn't even play half of the season. He seems to be hurt a lot this season. It is becoming a trend. He is no tackling machine by any stretch. I hope he is fully healthy next year and can play to a high level for the whole season.

Getting hit in the knee at full speed and blowing your ACL isn't a sign of being injury prone.

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

No but if you find a bunch of spiders, might wanna call the exterminator 

I actually like spiders.  They take care of all the things I really hate like gnats, mosquitoes and flies.  When I find one I put it near my doors and windows to keep those winged nuisances out of my house.  They are natures' answer to pestilence.

18893026_1580636305303416_70790914818894