Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Saints look like a machine! Brees trying to join the Elite of the Elite and chasing that 2nd Ring. This is his best chance at it. 

-Only 12 other QB's have won 2 or more SB's as a starter. 

I think of Brees of a weird half way between Manning and Brady. I think he's more talented in pure passing ability than Brady but also has had the longevity. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can now call him TDbron.    our TEs continue to ball out.

Welcome back to The Colts Fan Forum, and NFL Game Day is back for our Colts!     A battle of 3-5 teams in the AFC South as our Indianapolis Colts are back on the football field to play the Jacksonvill

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think of Brees of a weird half way between Manning and Brady. I think he's more talented in pure passing ability than Brady but also has had the longevity. 

Yeah if he gets that 2nd Ring people will look at him differently, they even do Peyton. It's just rare to win 2 or more. 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• lol... I love country, so love all things Nashville (except the Titans).  TN in general is one of favorite states to go along with FL, TX, and AZ (of course IN is in there too lol).
    • Yup, total wildcard. I don't think we carry both on the 53. I first thought Patmon was a no-brainer. The more I dig and the more film I watch, I'm starting to lean towards Strachan. Ballard commented on both. Said Patmon had upside on the outside. Said Strachan wasn't near as raw as one would think coming from a small school.    I'm probably totally reading too much into those comments, but they got me thinking. The bag on Patmon was that he didn't play to his size, and needed to improve a lot on route running. The outside comment seemed a bit limiting to me. Like he still isn't playing physical enough to play on the inside. And the only real bag on Strachan was that he would be raw coming from a small school. He was already physical and not horrible at routes. So thinking he might be a bit more well rounded, and more physical than Patmon. Like I said, likely reading too much into it, but it also goes hand and hand with the film.  It's going to be another close/tough decision for what will be RB3 (I count Hines as an APB). Last year it was Wilkins/Williams, this year Wilkins/Jackson. I like Wilkins as he does well late in games, and is patient with his reads. But I also think a lot of RBs will do well late in games behind our OL. From a money side of things, only 300k more for Wilkins, but Wilkins is in a contract year, and I doubt we'll want to pay him much more after this year. Jackson, if near in talent, might be the more attractive long term choice. At the same time, might just keep Wilkins this last year, stash Jackson on the PS, and then move Jackson up next season. Of course you run the risk of waivers though.
    • Yep labrum and hernia ”WalterFootball.com was first to report that Hooker would be out 4-6 months after surgeries to repair a hernia and labrum injury. That could cause Hooker to slide some in the first round and maybe not be the first safety selected. The injury kept Hooker from working out at the combine. ”
    • Rodgers is a player. He's a great returner and when he played , showed some really good coverage skills. He's not getting cut. You don't like MAC as well ?  
    • Yeah he did. It’s why he fell. He had a shoulder injury, I think it was either his labrum or rotator cuff and then a hip injury.
  • Members

• Behle

Behle 49

• BlueShoe

BlueShoe 846

• Gigc

Gigc 273

• jimmy g

jimmy g 371

• The Oopty Oop

The Oopty Oop 51

• EastStreet