Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

We are a 3-5 football team.

Yep, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that an hour from now they will be a 4-5 football team.

Just now, John Waylon said:

Holy %. Is Pagano back in charge? The second half of this game has been textbook  Pagano-era junk football. 

This is the third time you've brought up Pagano.

1. Let it go. He's not here anymore.

2. This is Reich's team - so if this is junk football, it will be on him.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Fair, but I do think we are certainly more capable than 3-5 suggests.

To be honest, before the start of the season if you'd said you're can have a losing season but you get Luck back 100% I'd have taken it in a heartbeat. 

Same and honestly a bad record wont hurt us if Ballard were to pull another draft like this year we will be looking good 

Wow. Wow wow.

horrible play calling.

we aren’t going anywhere with these runs.

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Holy %. Is Pagano back in charge? The second half of this game has been textbook  Pagano-era junk football. 

The second half of this game has been textbook first-few-games-of-this-season junk football.

Man this is bad, probably going to need Luck to have to lead a last second comeback due to our swiss cheese D.  

5 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

This is the third time you've brought up Pagano.

1. Let it go. He's not here anymore.

2. This is Reich's team - so if this is junk football, it will be on him.

Zzz

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I wish I had confidence that they won't pick up a 1st down on 1st and 20.

Don't worry, officials got their back

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Defense needs to get a turnov-

They agree, but they can't decide on apple or cherry.

This game all turned on unbelievable drops by Hines and Cox.  Same old stuff over and over again.  Hines dropped a wide open perhaps "take it to the house," catch and not even sure what was going through Cox's mind. . . . .

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

They agree, but they can't decide on apple or cherry.

I prefer cherry myself.