LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

I'm cool with it. The D bailed out the O, kind of. That was a weird game and the Colts D is mostly miserable 

Whew, I can exhale now  LOL. Big play by the defense to end the game, just what we needed. 

That was intense, I thought for sure we were about to lose that. 

Thank goodness i was wrong!

1 minute ago, Tombstone said:

BAD CALL, that was not a catch But I'll take lol......

Def was a catch. The fumble was the question 

2 minutes ago, GwinnettColt said:

Glad Indy won, but they feel like Apollo Creed at the end of the first Rocky.  

Exactly!

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

stop calling me shirley...

We need an OTTO package on defense stat. 

Good evening all.. see you for next week's cliffhanger. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

We won, but it feels like we lost... Lol

It takes a special talent to make a win smell this bad.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thanks LOS. Basically the Playoffs start today, we have to treat this game like a Playoff game to have any chance this season moving forward.  My prediction: Colts 27 Jags 24. 

This, what a gigantic win. I love this team and I figured it would be tough but the Football Gods were on our side this time :rock:29-26 Colts win!

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Good evening all.. see you for next week's cliffhanger. 

I look forward to taking another year off my life with you.

• Haha 2

if the Jags don't get a penalty on the extra point, this was a 2 point game. They would have run and sat on it to give them a FG for the win. 

• Like 1

I stepped back into Buffalo Wild Wing late and only saw the part when the ball was coming out.  Did the Receiver catch the ball first and the the fumble?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tombstone said:

I stepped back into Buffalo Wild Wing late and only saw the part when the ball was coming out.  Did the Receiver catch the ball first and the the fumble?

yep

1 minute ago, SSFiero said:

if the Jags don't get a penalty on the extra point, this was a 2 point game. They would have run and sat on it to give them a FG for the win. 

And if we don't block a guy that had no chance to make a play on that failed extra point attempt it would have been a 4 point game....we finally got a break in one of these tight games, it's about time something finally went our way!

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Looks like I'm picking wrong day to stop drinking alcohol...

looks like i picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

looks like i picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue

Looks like I picked the wrong day to qui............................

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

And if we don't block a guy that had no chance to make a play on that failed extra point attempt it would have been a 4 point game....we finally got a break in one of these tight games, it's about time something finally went our way!

True, but the Jag would have needed a TD on the last drive. So they would have needed to be aggressive. Down by two, they can sit on it and still win with a kick.  

All hypothetical anyway. A win is a win. And our D is bad. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

We won, but it feels like we lost... Lol

So to give this a little context, the Colts got two first downs and scored 0 points in the second half.  When does an NFL team ever do that and win?

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

So to give this a little context, the Colts got two first downs and scored 0 points in the second half.  When does an NFL team ever do that and win?

at least once....    :^)