Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Welcome back to The Colts Fan Forum, and NFL Game Day is back for our Colts!  :default_20smile:   A battle of 3-5 teams in the AFC South as our Indianapolis Colts are back on the football field to play the Jacksonville Jaguars at the real LOS.  

Colts previously won their last two games over the Bills at at the Raiders before their bye week, and they will try to win three games in a row over the visiting Jaguars.  Colts should have further incentive and motivation, as they both will have a three game homestand beginning with the Jaguars, and the Colts do not have any scheduled road games the rest of November, the best schedule this month for an NFL team.

Jacksonville  has won four of the last previous regular season meetings over Indianapolis, but the Colts leads the all-time series over the Jaguars with their 22 win and 12 loss record, in today's 35th meeting.

NFL also sponsors the annual "Salute To Service' Campaign, honoring our US military personnel from past and present generations, also during November, and today is Veterans Day, every November 11.  Colts and Jaguars, and all NFL teams voluntarily wear NFL military apparel during games.

Great day with mostly sunny skies in Downtown Indianapolis, but LOS's retractable roof will still be closed for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because outside is 40 degrees, and feels like 34 degrees,

Head Linesman Jerome Boger leads his NFL officiating crew to supervise the game actions between the Colts and Jaguars.

NO injuries, start your second half the regular season with a win in front of Blue Nation, and LET'S GO COLTS!!!   :rock: . :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :D

Colts Vs. Jaguars NFL Game Preview, Live NFL Game Center, Team Injury Reports, and The NFL On CBS Early Doubleheader Game In Yellow:

https://www.colts.com/news/2018-colts-preview-colts-jaguars-week-10

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2018111104/2018/REG10/Jaguars@Colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

https://www.colts.com/team/injury-report

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report

https://506sports.com/

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thanks LOS. Basically the Playoffs start today, we have to treat this game like a Playoff game to have any chance this season moving forward.  My prediction: Colts 27 Jags 24. 

Lot of positives health-wise coming out of the bye week. Only bummer is Turay isn't going to play, but we are still a lot healthier than two weeks ago (or any point in the season for that matter), and have Tyquan Lewis back, so I can't complain. The bye week couldn't of come at a better time. It's now or never. Our playoff surge starts today! Colts 31 Jags 20 my prediction. Jags are in shambles as far as confidence, we are in Indy, I think we win by double digits!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Lot of positives health-wise coming out of the bye week. Only bummer is Turay isn't going to play, but we are still a lot healthier than two weeks ago (or any point in the season for that matter), and have Tyquan Lewis back, so I can't complain. The bye week couldn't of come at a better time. It's now or never. Our playoff surge starts today! Colts 31 Jags 20 my prediction. Jags are in shambles as far as confidence, we are in Indy, I think we win by double digits!

I have it a bit closer because they are also playing for their season at 3-5 and had huge expectations coming into the season. It's also a division game so I think it will be close but I do have us winning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have it a bit closer because they are also playing for their season at 3-5 and had huge expectations coming into the season. It's also a division game so I think it will be close but I do have us winning.

The only worry I have (and it might be an unnecessary worry), is the O-Line today. The Jax games still somewhat scare me as far as their D-Line go. I have a feeling Luck may get sacked a couple times today and pressured as well. I also have no idea if we will be able to run the ball as well either. Honestly, I just have no idea what we will do on offense, if we can keep it balanced, or what's going to happen. I haven't seen Jax play much besides the London game Vs Philly. 

• Like 1

I have the excited/nervous feeling that I had during our home opener against the Bengals. Our fanbase has hope for playoffs, and that’s always a scary thing with a team this young. haha 

I hope Darius Leonard has another great day, and makes Leonard Fournette wish he would have sat out another week.

And I hope Luck aggravates the * out of that Jags secondary.

Go Colts!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CamMo said:

I have the excited/nervous feeling that I had during our home opener against the Bengals. Our fanbase has hope for playoffs, and that’s always a scary thing with a team this young. haha 

I hope Darius Leonard has another great day, and makes Leonard Fournette wish he would have sat out another week.

And I hope Luck aggravates the * out of that Jags secondary.

Go Colts!

This is a huge game no doubt. This pretty much will show us all if we truly have a chance to make the Playoffs or is it time to be thinking about next years draft. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is a huge game no doubt. This pretty much will show us all if we truly have a chance to make the Playoffs or is it time to be thinking about next years draft. 

Agreed. I just feel a bit robbed as a fan this season because those early injuries stopped us from making an impact (especially Constanzo and Mack). Now we are in win-now mode as the best 3-5 team that would of had 2-3 more wins if we started the year healthy. It's like someone learning how to date at 40. It's fun that you figured it out, but it's at a late point in your life to start. Kinda how I feel about the team and this season.

• Like 1

Not that it means anything, but all ESPN host picked Colts.

Don't even usually watch it, but it was on. Thought it was worth mentioning.

Looks like we are starting to get some attention from the outside.

Anyway,

27-20 Colts

Leonard scores today.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Not that it means anything, but all ESPN host picked Colts.

Don't even usually watch it, but it was on. Thought it was worth mentioning.

Looks like we are starting to get some attention from the outside.

Anyway,

27-20 Colts

Leonard scores today.

Mooch was the lone wolf on NFLNetwork.

• Like 1

Setting up my stream for this game, I noticed a headline that Charly Butcher died this past week.  Anybody out there that grew up or spent time in the Fort Wayne area over the past few decades will probably remember him on the radio.  I, personally, remember him on WMEE as a kid.