Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

TD Luck to Ebron 53 Yards! 

Would like to see that comment 1 or 2 times every game !...…..KEEP IT ROLLING COLTS !!!!!

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Now let's see which Colt's defense shows up!

I'm hoping the defense that is like a photoresistor in a dark room.

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

I'm hoping the defense that is like a photoresistor in a dark room.

That is one of the more esoteric analogys I've seen on here. Well played sir. 

Afternoon Colts fans !!!  Wow saw the TD pass to Ebron. Woohooo !!!  Let's keep it going.

GOOOO Colts !!!

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

Someone tell those players on the sideline they can't spit indoors

I'll get my mom to lecture them.

6 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Would that be infinite resistance?:thmup:

Not infinite, but the highest value for the device.  Could be on the order of MOhms.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Jag's D looks completely out of sorts. Please, please.. please pick on  Ramsey Luck.

Yeah, well lets punch 'em in the mouth again before they get their stuff together.

If Luck has to throw more this game, let him do it! Don't force the run.

7 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Nice bold statements by both sides of the ball. Let's smash, destroy and put the Jags season to bed. 

Luck SMASH!!!!

That sucked in many ways.

Moncrief....

Bortles is horrible, but against the Colts..... Superman.

97 yards in 5 plays.  Gotta love it.  

The annual make Bortles look like Tom Brady game.

Hey I'll take us losing by 3 points with 2 minutes left but Andrew has the ball...………… A LOT OF GAME LEFT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW ……… LETS GO COLTS !!!!!