Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I agree some wat.  He was being touted as the next best thing. I know they r under manned but I don't c them playing above their talent level.  A great coach can do that

Hope that makes sense?

En Anglais?

4 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Tampa 2 is food without a pass rush. I hate It

Even with elite pass rushers like Freeney and Mathis it is suspect. It’s just not effective anymore. 

Just now, John Waylon said:

Even with elite pass rushers like Freeney and Mathis it is suspect. It’s just not effective anymore. 

Yes I hate it

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Yes I hate it

It will be interesting to see how D's evolve with the accelerated rate of O we're already seeing this season with rule changes. 

I'm glad that the Jags went for the FG, because they would've easily gotten a first down if they went for it on 4th and short.

2 minutes ago, GwinnettColt said:

How did they blow a lead this big?

It was never that big of a lead, but still......

For all those beating down on the D, as bad as its' been today. believe me it's not the worst going in the league. Worrying as that is. 

Honestly welcome to the new NFL. Scoring is going to go off the charts over the next few seasons IMO.

Just now, Flash7 said:

I'm glad that the Jags went for the FG, because they would've easily gotten a first down if they went for it on 4th and short.

My thoughts, too.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

For all those beating down on the D, as bad as its' been today. believe me it's not the worst going in the league. Worrying as that is. 

Honestly welcome to the new NFL. Scoring is going to go off the charts over the next few seasons IMO.

Meanwhile the Titans are holding the Patriots to 10 points right now.

You can still play defense in this league , there's just not that many good units , atm.

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

what are these plays he's calling?

I hate all the ridiculous sweeps and motions. For every one that works there are 10 that go for nothing or negative yardage. 

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

Meanwhile the Titans are holding the Patriots to 10 points right now.

You can still play defense in this league , there's just not that many good units , atm.

And it's hard to assemble them when you don't have a rookie QB. There will also always be outlier games as per the above. 

I know this is a division rival but it's different for me over here and I feel sorry for the Jags. They went into the AFCCG and got reffed against the 1 team we all hate. Next they got their rematch and bashed their skulls in. Then something happened to them (mostly Bortles as predicted) and they seem to have regrouped today. It won't be enough though. The Colts are going to win and it might be the deathblow to the Jags team that we've know the last several years.