Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

For all those beating down on the D, as bad as its' been today. believe me it's not the worst going in the league. Worrying as that is. 

Honestly welcome to the new NFL. Scoring is going to go off the charts over the next few seasons IMO.

Meanwhile the Titans are holding the Patriots to 10 points right now.

You can still play defense in this league , there's just not that many good units , atm.

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

Meanwhile the Titans are holding the Patriots to 10 points right now.

You can still play defense in this league , there's just not that many good units , atm.

And it's hard to assemble them when you don't have a rookie QB. There will also always be outlier games as per the above. 

I know this is a division rival but it's different for me over here and I feel sorry for the Jags. They went into the AFCCG and got reffed against the 1 team we all hate. Next they got their rematch and bashed their skulls in. Then something happened to them (mostly Bortles as predicted) and they seem to have regrouped today. It won't be enough though. The Colts are going to win and it might be the deathblow to the Jags team that we've know the last several years.