Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, HOF19 said:

Which of theses 2 teams is the more "screw it up " team ?...… We will find out by the end of this game .

I think you’re seeing what happens when two teams that are at the early stages of the journey face off. Genuinely think Darnold is going to be a franchise QB and he’s got a decent amount of talent around him..

... all our talent isn’t playing today. 

49 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Living here in NY Metro area watching it on TV sound off . Listening to NY Jets flagship radio station . The Jets announcers have A LOT of fun and excitement in their voices .

42 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Jets radio announcers sound like they are not used to calling games that the Jets are winning...…….... OH WAIT the Jets very rarely do win .

Yes, I've been listening on SiriusXM.  They are giddy about this game.

42 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Still a winnable game, but we are a one dimensional offense and everyone knows it. You can blame the Oline, but can't convince me that a RB such as Bell would suck as bad as our RBs.

We are not one player away from being a playoff team.  And I'm tired that we can never field an  O line with the same players consecutively.

20 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I don’t love Luck’s play action. It doesn’t feel like he sells it as well as he should. 

When you are 5 games in and in those, the Colts throw it 3 plays out of 4, it's hard to believe the Colts will do anything but throw no matter how well he sells it.

Luck is averaging 52 passes per game!!  That's how we also make comebacks though...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Why are the Colts so competitive??? It's a blessing and a curse!:omg:

I already told you.  They're like an ex-girlfriend that likes to get your hopes up for the sole purpose of crushing them.  They like to build you up for the express purpose of knocking you down.

• Like 1