Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

4 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

That was the best game of the year, last year.

LOL yes it was.  with that uncompetitive Colts squad last year, watching it snow was definitely much more entertaining than watching them play. 

Just now, Ratking said:

LOL yes it was.  with that uncompetitive Colts squad last year, watching it snow was definitely much more entertaining than watching them play. 

I just remember that kick from Vinny where everyone Bills fan responded with "What the......"

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Maybe we are a bad team? Not having TY really hurts I will say that. Both of Luck's INT's weren't even his fault. WR's can't catch the ball and our Defense is back to being bad compared to weeks 2 and 3. Down 23-13 at Half, time to step and make some plays or the season is toast.

Know things are rough when even you are posting uncertainty. I hear you man. This is tough to watch. Dropped passes, bad play design (or execution), and soft coverage. Add in injuries and you got yourself a mess. If we don’t win this game then season will for sure be lost. 

1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Good QBs?  More like every QB.

Haha u r right.  I am really trying to b an optimist and I said these next 3 games against teams on our level would tell us a lot. Wat is telling me so far is that this team is Andrew Luck.  We have  little to no talent and I believe we r being out coached. Seems like we r regressing

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

We don’t really have a good running back on the entire roster.  None of these guys are special.  They are all back up type runners. Still need to find that franchise back in my opinion. 

yea not getting barkley was huge. Didn't get any of the other decent rbs either

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Haha u r right.  I am really trying to b an optimist and I said these next 3 games against teams on our level would tell us a lot. Wat is telling me so far is that this team is Andrew Luck.  We have  little to no talent and I believe we r being out coached. Seems like we r regressing

I think the playcalling has been a little lackluster, but I think youth and talent play a part also.

1 minute ago, Ratking said:

Maybe Irsay can leave the LOS roof open and we can hope for a snow game re-do in Indy.  Not sure exactly when we play them though. Might still be too warm.

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Know things are rough when even you are posting uncertainty. I hear you man. This is tough to watch. Dropped passes, bad play design (or execution), and soft coverage. Add in injuries and you got yourself a mess. If we don’t win this game then season will for sure be lost. 

Yeah this doesn't look good. It pains me to say that the Posters I called negative may be right.

Just now, Stephen said:

yea not getting barkley was huge. Didn't get any of the other decent rbs either

Barkley with luck would be amazing 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah his doesn't look good. It pains me to say that the Posters I called negative may be right.

I think there is a difference between being negative and honest.

12 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

The Colts have discovered a cure for the common cold, no one can catch anything!

Well everyone in the offseason knew our group of receivers sucked.......EXCEPT Ballard.

That just narrowed down what the Colts will be doing on offense. Pass, Pass and Pass!

Only thing I can find to feel good about is that I didn't fly out for this one.

Man we suck. And Luck will try to will us back only to be picked off by a deflection from our receivers...

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Very very true. 

And honestly this could take a few years to fix maybe SteelCity ?

Just now, MPStack said:

That just narrowed down what the Colts will be doing on offense. Pass, Pass and Pass!

More interceptions coming

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

There goes their game plan of dropped pass, dropped pass, pass, short run, dropped pass, pass........