Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

No one is forcing you to watch...

Honestly, it would be better if he didn't. 

Just now, needanoline63 said:

We are gonna lose to the jets. We are gonna be 1-5 omg wow. This team is the softest and least aggressive team ive ever watched

Then don’t watch?

i know you’re just being a troll. That’s fine. Enjoy being that guy. 

1 minute ago, GwinnettColt said:

How many times will we hear "knee-jerk" reaction to posts that criticize Indy's performance?           Knee- jerk. Your kidding

9 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

Andrew Luck trying to save the Colts again. I honestly would not be upset if he requested a trade.  I know he won’t because he’s a stand up guy. 

Andrew Luck is the least of the Colts problems. Buy he still throws too many interceptions. Have done in his entire NFL career.

Unfortunately always expect Andrew to go in to a game and throw a couple of INTs.

2 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I know. The bad pass I'm referring to is the throw that went right to a Jets defender. That could've been another pick 6 easy.

Oh aside from mack making a mistake luck has been good some moment and terrible the next.

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

We are gonna lose to the jets. We are gonna be 1-5 omg wow. This team is the softest and least aggressive team ive ever watched

Been this way for a while of being soft.

This is the most heartbreaking game for me.  In our division, I thought we still had a chance if we won 3 in a row.  Plus we were coming off a long week.  And it's the freaking Jets.

6 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

I don’t blame him for that. 4th quarter the rest of our team is trash. He is the only reason we are in this. He is trying to will us a win. 

This team blows time to tank the rest of the season.

3 minutes ago, Trueman said:

Nothing more annoying than Colts fans blaming Luck. 

No QB has as much on his shoulders. No one. 

statue-of-atlas--kokolata--kefalonia--io

the defense needs a big hitter.  hooker and leonard are good, but they dont get many stops in short yardage or near the sticks 

Just now, Myles said:

This is the most heartbreaking game for me.  In our division, I thought we still had a chance if we won 3 in a row.  Plus we were coming off a long week.  And it's the freaking Jets.

Yep it's over. I am even saying it.

9 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Well it’s official this team is done. We are a bottom 5 team. 

You should feel right at home. 

After all, you are a bottom 5 poster.

Just now, James said:

Andrew Luck is the least of the Colts problems. Buy he still throws too many interceptions. Have done in his entire NFL career.

Unfortunately always expect Andrew to go in to a game and throw a couple of INTs.

He does and doesn’t. 

The volume ain’t pretty, but then he throws a lot, and I mean a lot. His % isn’t the best, isn’t the worst. 

He’s also suffered a lot, albeit this is just my eye test, of tips/drops etc.

I agree through he’s capable of making some very odd decisions at times. 

I like the Colts but man, this is getting old every year and this early in the season. 

So....who should we draft and what FA's should we sign for 2019? 

3 minutes ago, Trueman said:

Nothing more annoying than Colts fans blaming Luck. 

No QB has as much on his shoulders. No one. 

Time to get rid Ballard who put this squad together and sat on money during FA.

Just now, JColts72 said:

Since rookie year, even when good team years, u cannot honestly say he does not throw horrible picks.

The team has never been good around Luck. He will throw a bad pick, everyone does. He is not "Good for one lousy pick every game", as you say. He is also carrying way more than most of these so called "great QBs". Lets see how they'd fair with this garbage offense.

It has been very aggravating watching this fail of a game.  Truly, I feel like this is the nail in the coffin of the 2018 Colts. 

1 minute ago, GwinnettColt said:

I like the Colts but man, this is getting old every year and this early in the season. 

So....who should we draft and what FA's should we sign for 2019? 

Don't ask Ballard

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Dumb comment.

Just now, Trueman said:

Dumb comment.

For me Ballard has till next year to fix this, if we’re in same boat next year then ya he needs to go

1 minute ago, ColtsLegacy said:

The team has never been good around Luck. He will throw a bad pick, everyone does. He is not "Good for one lousy pick every game", as you say. He is also carrying way more than most of these so called "great QBs". Lets see how they'd fair with this garbage offense.

Agreed.

Also, what was everyone expecting? This was at best an 8-8 team. We’ve been killed with injuries and have no real receiving threat. 

I’ll say it’s knee jerk but also way higher expectations than what was warranted.

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Nope.  Smart thing to do with a team this young is to let them get experience and spend the money next year.

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

I actually wouldn't be against signing Dez at this point, can he do any worse? lol

It depends on which reports you listen to about his workouts.

4 minutes ago, Trueman said:

Dumb comment.

Why that? Must follow company line of everything great?  He put a lousy team together. U dumb if think this is a super bowl squad? 

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

For me Ballard has till next year to fix this, if we’re in same boat next year then ya he needs to go

Wow according to you. Ballard and you have that in common. Except I think you need to go now...

4 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

As ridiculous as it is for some fans to put all blame on Luck it is equally ridiculous for some to keep saying he is an elite QB and should be MVP.