LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

It has been very aggravating watching this fail of a game.  Truly, I feel like this is the nail in the coffin of the 2018 Colts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwinnettColt said:

I like the Colts but man, this is getting old every year and this early in the season. 

So....who should we draft and what FA's should we sign for 2019? 

Don't ask Ballard

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Time to get rid Ballard who put this squad together and sat on money during FA.

Dumb comment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Trueman said:

Dumb comment.

For me Ballard has till next year to fix this, if we’re in same boat next year then ya he needs to go

1 minute ago, ColtsLegacy said:

The team has never been good around Luck. He will throw a bad pick, everyone does. He is not "Good for one lousy pick every game", as you say. He is also carrying way more than most of these so called "great QBs". Lets see how they'd fair with this garbage offense.

Agreed.

Also, what was everyone expecting? This was at best an 8-8 team. We’ve been killed with injuries and have no real receiving threat. 

I’ll say it’s knee jerk but also way higher expectations than what was warranted.

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Time to get rid Ballard who put this squad together and sat on money during FA.

Nope.  Smart thing to do with a team this young is to let them get experience and spend the money next year.

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

I actually wouldn't be against signing Dez at this point, can he do any worse? lol

It depends on which reports you listen to about his workouts.

4 minutes ago, Trueman said:

Dumb comment.

Why that? Must follow company line of everything great?  He put a lousy team together. U dumb if think this is a super bowl squad? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

For me Ballard has till next year to fix this, if we’re in same boat next year then ya he needs to go

Wow according to you. Ballard and you have that in common. Except I think you need to go now...

4 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

The team has never been good around Luck. He will throw a bad pick, everyone does. He is not "Good for one lousy pick every game", as you say. He is also carrying way more than most of these so called "great QBs". Lets see how they'd fair with this garbage offense.

As ridiculous as it is for some fans to put all blame on Luck it is equally ridiculous for some to keep saying he is an elite QB and should be MVP. 

20 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

If the Colts had to defend against an onside kick, I have no idea who would be on the hands team.

hamburger_helper.jpg.433429a5341ee4304819e47d3c256cdd.jpg

(That took way too long to make.)

• Like 1

Just now, JCPatriot said:

hamburger_helper.jpg.433429a5341ee4304819e47d3c256cdd.jpg

(That took way too long to make.)

To make it accurate, you should have had a ball laying on the ground beside him. :)

This is a rebuild folks. 

I know "fan" is short for fanatical , but really... how do people not see it?

I said my expectations this season weren't based on wins and losses , but how Andrew returns to form and how our young players progress. 

Andrew looks good. This kids are having ups and downs (which is normal) , but overall it's promising. 

Why people wanted us to add a bunch of overpaid free agents just to artificially inflate our record and saddle us with bad money is beyond me. 

We'll get there. Trust me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

As ridiculous as it is for some fans to put all blame on Luck it is equally ridiculous for some to keep saying he is an elite QB and should be MVP. 

He absolutely is an elite QB on the most awful team. He's not an MVP because, again, he is on an awful team that is not in playoff contention.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Exactly not every mistake is because of everyone else. Luck does contribute and make mistakes. Every time he does tho, ppl blame everyone else but him. It’s crazy. I know that he’s doing all he can but that doesn’t excuse him every time.

Leonard to the tent. Pathetic. There’s something seriously wrong with this teams strength and conditioning program. Another drop by Swoope 

• Like 1

Just now, JColts72 said:

Yeah...speak u mind. Don't let obnoxious posters get to u. Team sucks.

Speaking your mind is one thing but being a Troll is another. I guess bash the team because we are bad right now if it makes you guys feel better. 

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Yeah...speak u mind. Don't let obnoxious posters get to u. Team sucks.

Speaking your mind means you speak it at all times, not just when the outcomes support the narrative you’re selling.

• Thanks 1