Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

20 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

If the Colts had to defend against an onside kick, I have no idea who would be on the hands team.

hamburger_helper.jpg.433429a5341ee4304819e47d3c256cdd.jpg

(That took way too long to make.)

Just now, JCPatriot said:

hamburger_helper.jpg.433429a5341ee4304819e47d3c256cdd.jpg

(That took way too long to make.)

To make it accurate, you should have had a ball laying on the ground beside him. :)

This is a rebuild folks. 

I know "fan" is short for fanatical , but really... how do people not see it?

I said my expectations this season weren't based on wins and losses , but how Andrew returns to form and how our young players progress. 

Andrew looks good. This kids are having ups and downs (which is normal) , but overall it's promising. 

Why people wanted us to add a bunch of overpaid free agents just to artificially inflate our record and saddle us with bad money is beyond me. 

We'll get there. Trust me. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

As ridiculous as it is for some fans to put all blame on Luck it is equally ridiculous for some to keep saying he is an elite QB and should be MVP. 

He absolutely is an elite QB on the most awful team. He's not an MVP because, again, he is on an awful team that is not in playoff contention.

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

As ridiculous as it is for some fans to put all blame on Luck it is equally ridiculous for some to keep saying he is an elite QB and should be MVP. 

Exactly not every mistake is because of everyone else. Luck does contribute and make mistakes. Every time he does tho, ppl blame everyone else but him. It’s crazy. I know that he’s doing all he can but that doesn’t excuse him every time.

Leonard to the tent. Pathetic. There’s something seriously wrong with this teams strength and conditioning program. Another drop by Swoope 

Just now, JColts72 said:

Yeah...speak u mind. Don't let obnoxious posters get to u. Team sucks.

Speaking your mind is one thing but being a Troll is another. I guess bash the team because we are bad right now if it makes you guys feel better. 

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Yeah...speak u mind. Don't let obnoxious posters get to u. Team sucks.

Speaking your mind means you speak it at all times, not just when the outcomes support the narrative you’re selling.

Just now, needanoline63 said:

Leonard to the tent. Pathetic. There’s something seriously wrong with this teams strength and conditioning program. Another drop by Swoope 

How is that pathetic, your misuse of this word is egregious.

5 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

I can be upset with how poor my team is playing, it’s sad, it’s pathetic. If you aren’t mad then you don’t care

If you're not mad, then you realize that....

(1)  It's just a game.

(2)  The people that suffer most from the Colts poor play are not you and me.  It's the people that are actually on the team or associated with it.

(3)  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from getting mad over things that you can't control.

If you get mad over football, then what's the point?  It's entertainment.  Why spend your free time on something that makes you upset?

3 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Seriously? He gets tackled 5 yards out of bounds and no flag?

Then they miss pi the next play.  

Just now, mahagga73 said:

The inconsistency of officiating in the league boggles my mind weekly.

15 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

It has been very aggravating watching this fail of a game.  Truly, I feel like this is the nail in the coffin of the 2018 Colts. 

Yeah, it's going to be about the same record as last year if we're lucky.  Bad news. Good news for those who want to attend a game without breaking the bank,  cheap good tickets.  The stadium experience is still great no matter the record. 

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

(1)  It's just a game.

(2)  The people that suffer most from the Colts poor play are not you and me.  It's the people that are actually on the team or associated with it.

(3)  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from getting mad over things that you can't control.

If you get mad over football, then what's the point?  It's entertainment.  Why spend your free time on something that makes you upset?

The answer may be found in point number 2.  Apparently, several people on this board believe that they are actually part of the team.

There been a few plays it seemed like the Colts receivers have been tackled before the ball got to them.  But sadly, these are probably the best officials this season that the Colts have had.

Yeah, it's going to be about the same record as last year if we're lucky.  

Which would put a do or die in place for CB in his 3rd season you’d imagine.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

(1)  It's just a game.

Wife and I were talking about this before the game started.   The fans get madder at mistakes and losses more so than the players on the team and FO does.  It's a paycheck to them, coaches, GM, and the owner.  They get in their Ferraris and drive home after games. 

All I know is the threads and post this week are gonna be as painful as watching this game :facepalm:

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

All I know is the threads and post this week are gonna be as painful as watching this game :facepalm:

If you see any arguments, tell them to do what Rogers does and drop it

Everybody can calm down about the injury report now , it's over.  I would suspect the team is going to be overly cautious from now on , with the exception of the O-line maybe.  

I blame Luck for all of the drops. His spirals are not spirally enough.