Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I don’t think that’s entirely on the D. 

And our fumbles and interceptions. 6 straight drives of scoring is on the horrible d.

We play zone and we give the Jets huge holes in our pass D.  We play man and we get burned.  Either it's lack of talent or coaching or both.

Big 3 points right there for the Jets.  Once again Colts can’t make a play that was right there to be made. Gotta come up with that interception in that spot. This is why we are continuing to lose the close games. 

10 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Luck for MVP..... I am serious.  No other player means this much to their team as Luck.  Wen u see wat he has gone thru  in Indy it really makes me respect him as a player and person

Agreed. 

Just now, JColts72 said:

Luck is good every game for a lousy pick.

I don’t blame him for that. 4th quarter the rest of our team is trash. He is the only reason we are in this. He is trying to will us a win. 

14 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Luck for MVP..... I am serious.  No other player means this much to their team as Luck.  Wen u see wat he has gone thru  in Indy it really makes me respect him as a player and person

Horse pooey.  That’s not what MVP means.  Gotta be a winner before you can be a MVP. 

4 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Luck is good every game for a lousy pick.

Yeah * that guy. Why the hell would he be trying to force a ball here and there. He has so much support from such a great cast.

Also, that was just a darn good disguise and well played by the LB.

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Horse pooey.  That’s not what MVP means.  Gotta be a winner before you can be a MVP. 

Mahomes MVP.

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Good game.. let's go KC

I will say this, out of the teams left to root for, I would love to see KC win it all. I like KC. They choke alot but Mahomes looks like the real deal. I like the Vikings too.

Just now, ColtsLegacy said:

Yeah * that guy. Why the hell would he be trying to force a ball here and there. He has so much support from such a great cast.

Since rookie year, even when good team years, u cannot honestly say he does not throw horrible picks.

Nothing more annoying than Colts fans blaming Luck. 

No QB has as much on his shoulders. No one. 

Just now, GwinnettColt said:

How many times will we hear "knee-jerk" reaction to posts that criticize Indy's performance? 

Depends on what the post content is really doesn’t it? 

Well that does it. I was looking forward to driving 6 hours to Indy to watch a game this year but I’m gonna vote with my wallet. This team isn’t worth my time and money. When they put a product on the field that isn’t a joke I will go to another game. I will still watch each week but I’m def not driving 6 hr for this horse poo. We gotta get better at wr. Isn’t Ebron a FA?  Watch him leave and we will go one step forward and one step back. Man it’s been a rough few years as a colts fan.