LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Eagles Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Why are we not taking shots downfield? There is less than 30 seconds, guys...

Maybe because we have 3 or 4 receivers and they have 9 defensive backs.

I know I'm not good at math, but...

• Like 1

Bizarre final minutes. Personally I don't blame the refs, the offense looks pretty off....

• Like 1

Hmmmmmmmm.............Brissett?  That last drive really seems to paint a picture that they don't trust Luck to go deep.

Solid evidence Luck's arm isn't right.  Dink & dunk when you have to get it into the endzone and then bring in the backup for a long throw. 

Sad!

Just now, NM_Colts said:

Ok, so they send in the back up QB for the hail Mary. What does THAT tell you about Luck's shoulder?

Don't know but it's worrisome to say the least

• Like 2

Just now, NM_Colts said:

Ok, so they send in the back up QB for the hail Mary. What does THAT tell you about Luck's shoulder?

that brisset has a bigger cannon ?

• Like 1

Boooooooooooooo! We got robbed. Great effort by the Colts. I am proud of our team. If anyone says the REFS didn't rip our D off on that last drive then they are full of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NM_Colts said:

That tells me all I need to know. His arm strength will never be the same. It was apparent during the game too

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

This colts offense is worriesome. 

Absolutely no runnin game whatsoever, but ppl feel like we don’t need better players at RB

TY was locked down, put ppl don’t think we need better WRs

Wentz is what we need Luck to be today. Hope he gets his groove back

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Hmmmmmmmm.............Brissett?  That last drive really seems to paint a picture that they don't trust Luck to go deep.

It doesn't seem to paint a nebulous, ambiguous picture that is up for inerpretation; it was a written sign blatantly stating it lol. 

• Like 1

Our D is solid they proved it today can not say anything against that they just need to open up luck more he isnt a dink dunk QB was a fun and good game to watch we are on the rise a win next week and we are back on track

Brisett in for Haily Mary??? 

We should have scored at least 1 TD from 2 TOs, FGs were not enough.

Good effort from the Colts especially from D. Eagles D tested our O-line, and shows there's still work to do.

Good night...I mean good afternoon folks!

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Solid evidence Luck's arm isn't right.  Dink & dunk when you have to get it into the endzone and then bring in the backup for a long throw. 

Sad!

I saw solid evidence on the second to last drive that says otherwise. Luck can put the ball down the field like he needs to. 

The last play was actually brilliant. Brissett has a cannon. They didnt feel that it was in Luck-s best interest to throw a 70 plus yard bomb. Thank God we have the coaching staff to think that. It was the right move. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Sad!

luck never had a big arm he under threw 10 balls today lost this game  he is overrated was never good just threw the ball 50 times a game so when he threw a lot of yards and tds people think he was good he is not he throws under 60 percent on the season throws 3 picks a game and is injury prone worst waste of a pick i never liked him i wanted to keep manning

This game wasn't on Luck in the slightest. The OL needs to improve and penalties were killer. That was the Superbowl champs out there. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TDewar1987 said:

Okay... ummm why Jacoby... i mean I like Jacoby but that makes literally no sense.

Because his arm is better than Luck’s now. 

This team really needs a healthy Marlon Mack, AC and Doyle.  That being said I thought that this game had the potential to be a blow out.  Overall they definitely gave themselves plenty of chances to win this one, which actually makes it harder lol.  

• Thanks 1

only problem i have is luck had a few chances to run for a first and he threw it to his credit a few big drops costed him 

Good effort. Unlucky penalties on the Eagles touchdown drives and two bad play calls in the red zone on the pass to TY and going play action on 4th down cost us.

Week 3, 3rd game back from that long off from a serious shoulder surgery and you want him to triple the longest throw he’s attempted so far?

I’d use Brissett too right now.

week 14 and we are in with a chance at the play off? I’m letting Luck try it, not this early.

We all know he had a shoulder injury don’t we?

• Like 1

That was a long hail mary.  Brissett has the bigger arm.  No big deal.